Suckers

Hopefully team can move on from this. Still a lot to play for this season. Mario in year 2 of a 20 year drought rebuild. I like direction the team is going in. Same people saying I told you so, weren’t here saying they were wrong when we knocked off a good A&M team. Point is we were in position to win, sad we had to lose like that, but it happens. We played bad and still should have won. I could argue that he was down. Just inconclusive video to overturn the call. Every game this season I’ve seen this team play harder than I seen in quite a while. Be competitive is all I all I have been looking for and 5 games this season I’ve seen that.

Advertisement
TVD didn't have his best game but they didn't help him when they reverted back to the Gattis offense. Run, run, throw all night long.
He threw 3 picks…and had at least 2 more dropped.

Any sane coach in a close game with their defense playing well is going to switch up their game plan and rely on the run.

You can’t have it both ways. “I want a coach who adjust to the game as it’s happening” and “I want a coach who is going to throw no matter how trash the QB is playing that day.”

Advertisement
Back