Suck on this Bama

Turnover Shots, Turnover Shots, Turnover Shots, Turnover Shots, Turnover Shots, Turnover Shots, Turnover shots! See the whole crowd going crazy? They need them Turnover Shots...

Seriously this could be better than the chain, and arguably more "Miami."

Advertisement
Coach ****tails and his trusty sidekick Coach Barback will save us. Watch the commits start flooding in now!

I said after the UVA game that we were officially UVA/GT/BC level. Now, we’re recruiting like them.
Not even any of those 3 would be celebrating flipping a kid from app state brother... #justsayin

So essentially what you're saying is that they are committed to winning?
I liken it to Major League Baseball which has turned into a regional sport because certain teams like the Yankees and Red Sox vastly out spend every other team. If that’s what the NCAA wants college football to become then they will allow the trend to continue

Advertisement

Yeah , so you have the number one class and will break the composite record this year , but you don’t have two, top thirty two classes in one season.

Hold our drink!!

In recent years I've referred to our recruiting classes as either the "Decommittments". None of them worth a **** is staying. If we get a 4 or 5 star, you just know he's ending up in Gainesville..

In recent years I've referred to our recruiting classes as either the "Decommittments". None of them worth a **** is staying. If we get a 4 or 5 star, you just know he's ending up in Gainesville..

You mean like Ivey, Blades, Hall, Frierson, William's, Lingard, Jeff Thomas...I think you get the point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back