Suck on this Bama

Cribby

All-American
Premium

Yeah , so you have the number one class and will break the composite record this year , but you don’t have two, top thirty two classes in one season.

Hold our drink!!

Advertisement
I wonder if Panda Bear can do some Tom Cruise, flair bartending demos right in the recruits’ living rooms during the official visits?

So u crootin guys...

why’re these kids staying away from Miami? Just the obvious reason, Richts O, or is there more?

Advertisement
I wonder if Panda Bear can do some Tom Cruise, flair bartending demos right in the recruits’ living rooms during the official visits?
****tails.gif

Advertisement
He’s going to flip his playbook around on the sidelines like Cruise. That’s going to be his signature schtick.

Advertisement
Asking kids to come to Miami to play in Richt's antiquated, uninspired offense would've been like Schnellenberger asking them to come play in the triple-option wishbone back in the day.
They need better salesmen then.

Advertisement
Coach ****tails and his trusty sidekick Coach Barback will save us. Watch the commits start flooding in now!

I said after the UVA game that we were officially UVA/GT/BC level. Now, we’re recruiting like them.
And our coaches are worse. Could find a more professional coaching staff at some place like James Madison or Old Dominion.

Advertisement
Back