Stuff like this is why the NFL is ***aloon city.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Petty little btiches acing like jilted women.

Hall of Fame executive director: Terrell Owens won't be announced at ceremony

H07t.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

On both sides. Isn't TO well into his 40's? It's about time he took a lesson from this guy:
5b1b04b7980b91255ea4aedcda25149d.jpg

This whole thing is just so stupid. TO just got in the hall of fame, go do your little party weekend, get your speech on, and enjoy the once in a lifetime experience. Not going is just giving the ***** sportswriters who don't like you another W. And for the HOF to be all like, we're only focused on the guys that are here. Oh really, thanks for that tidbit, Bill Belichick. How hard is it to say, congratulations HOF'er TO, we're sorry you couldn't make it tonight? Why you gotta pretend like he stole your 6th grade boyfriend and now your BFF is "dead to you"? When did the world become such a bunch of soft *** drama queens?

1. Why you on Yahoo? They snitch.... on us.
2. Yahoo needs ratings. Usually their content is hella one sided and off the wall.

Advertisement
One sided in what direction?

I get my info from everywhere CNN all the way to FOX

After re-reading, OK, maybe it's not one sided.

Revealing my bias here, I think he should do whatever the **** he wants. He was a first ballot WR, easily. But bad media attention, which may or may have not been warranted, affected him obviously. Stick it to the man and say F the HOF committee. T.O. meanwhile pays homage to his roots and has his ceremony at UTC. Man, turn TF up and long live T.O.

Advertisement
TO is exactly the same kind of ex-NFL player that he was as an actual NFL player...he only thinks about himself and has an amazingly thin skin. That said, I don't blame the guy for skipping the ceremony. THAT said, I don't blame the NFL for skipping him.

Bottom line, no victim here, no reason to be upset.

Advertisement
2 of my favorite players will be getting inducted & showing up to make their speech, Ray Lewis & Randy Moss. I look forward to watching them.

Who cares about what TO does?? He's always been too sensitive & insecure, so he lashes out as a way to **** people off & it works every time.

If he don't wanna go, he don't have to, his loss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I see no issue with this. Bottom line, he should be in Canton during the ceremony and they should call out his name. Both sides are being B!t@hes.

Guy was/is a cancer to the game. NFL sucks plain and simple, and needs a jolt to revitalize the game. Worst of all, Edge is still waiting for the HoF.

I don't watch the NFL don't give a hoot the popularity is tanking , I'm enjoying the fall very much.

Only college sports :)

GOCANES

TO is exactly the same kind of ex-NFL player that he was as an actual NFL player...he only thinks about himself and has an amazingly thin skin. That said, I don't blame the guy for skipping the ceremony. THAT said, I don't blame the NFL for skipping him.

Bottom line, no victim here, no reason to be upset.
"I don't like you. You don't like me. You go that way. I go this way. Cool? Cool."

Advertisement
Back