Junior
Big Shorty ‏@F5_Chad
@KeyonBrown2 wassup bruh!
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

22 hrs Keyon Brown ‏@KeyonBrown2
@F5_Chad Nothing bro. Wassup?
Expand

22 hrs Big Shorty ‏@F5_Chad
@KeyonBrown2 nothing man, u coming down this weekend?
Expand

5 hrs Keyon Brown ‏@KeyonBrown2
@F5_Chad We plan on it. You going?
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

12:46 p.m. - Mar 5, 2013 · Details
5 hrs Big Shorty ‏@F5_Chad
@KeyonBrown2 where?
Expand

4 hrs Keyon Brown ‏@KeyonBrown2
@F5_Chad Miami .
Expand

4 hrs Big Shorty ‏@F5_Chad
@KeyonBrown2 yea. Saturday I think.
Expand

Advertisement
Sign both these mofos up, man I love all these pass rushers, we already got gabe terry, AQM, devonte bond, tyriq, add these two along with that mike smith(who I hope we offer soon). Al is gonna need a leash for all of them and when it's game time he's just gonna release it and yell
"Attack!" and they're gonna devour the quarterback alive

Advertisement
I'm bad at twitter so these guys are visiting Miami on Saturday ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
For some reason UF and FSU have showed no interest in Keyon Brown. Looks like Miami and Clemson battle for him at the moment. If the Gators offer then they will lead. He likes the Gators..

Advertisement
Advertisement
For some reason UF and FSU have showed no interest in Keyon Brown. Looks like Miami and Clemson battle for him at the moment. If the Gators offer then they will lead. He likes the Gators..

Perhaps he's the Jordan Sherit of this year.

what happened with Sherit?
Form what I heard the staff had only Sherits Sophomore tape and didn't like it much. After talking to Sheirts head coach they realized it and once they saw junior tape they offered.

The situation with Kenyon Brown is their are higher kids on the board and another question is where do you play him in Florida's defense. He is too small for SSDE so he would have to play OLB/WDE. Then the question becomes how good is he in space and still how big can he get.

Advertisement
Back