Student newspaper rips signs at BUC

again wherrera

you should under no circumstances back out of this situation, you like no. D's defense? Because that's EXACTLY the philosophy you'll be supporting if you do..

be butch davis, blitz

Willie's acting like a scorned woman in here. Instead of playing the victim and yearning for sympathy, you should be extracting revenge and plotting more shenanigans.

Sack up and get those SOB's.

Because of my position I just can't retaliate, you know? I've got to maintain professionally.

Don't ever let those jackbooted thugs at UM con you into thinking that standing up for yourself in a strong factual way by refuting lies against you is somehow acting unprofessionally. You have every right and, in fact, a responsibility to yourself as a man to refute those lies.

Stay strong, William. You're gaining a lot of respect from from a lot of really smart people. Don't let the vocal minority, who are trying to protect their jobs and are acting in their own best interests by being intellectually dishonest and by squelching your basic fundamental rights as an American, deter you.
You show the above quote to someone that doesn't know what is going on and they would think you are talking about North Korea, Iran, etc. that's how bad the school has gotten. They are threatening a kid because he held a ****ing sign at a basketball game.

They are also painting me as a villain.

Are you a villain?

no, and the fact they're doing this publicly shows how stupid they really are.. you have a golden opportunity to shove this **** up their ***

Advertisement
If members of the athletic department spent as much time as they did signing up to message boards, and instead worked on fixing the product on the field they might accomplish something.

I'm really not sure that they are that capable. You know those self-help books that say that if you put your mind to it, make goals, concentrate on those goals, keep a positive attitude, you'll succeed? That applies to 95% of the population. The clowns at Hecht are part of the other 5%.

My firm is going to sponsor a rally condemning the recently trampled rights of Will Herrera on "the slab" at the Law School for 3pm tomorrow.

We encourage all students/fans to bring homemade signs expressing your opinion on the current state of the football program, athletic department and university administration. We expect a GameDay type of setting, so plan accordingly.

On the lighter side, we have commissioned some fine folks from the Homestead area to make a giant 12 foot piñata in the shape of Donna Shalala's head and will be passing out Louisville Sluggers promptly at 3:15pm.

Well-behaved pets are welcome.

My firm is going to sponsor a rally condemning the recently trampled rights of Will Herrera on "the slab" at the Law School for 3pm tomorrow.

We encourage all students/fans to bring homemade signs expressing your opinion on the current state of the football program, athletic department and university administration. We expect a GameDay type of setting, so plan accordingly.

On the lighter side, we have commissioned some fine folks from the Homestead area to make a giant 12 foot piñata in the shape of Donna Shalala's head and will be passing out Louisville Sluggers promptly at 3:15pm.

Well-behaved pets are welcome.

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Probably wouldn't have a BUC without the success of the football program, but whatever.

Where did you go?

lol

I went to Georgia Tech

GT isn't MIT either.

#1 It's a helluva lot closer than UM
#2 Don't try to turn this around. I wasn't the one on here arrogantly making blanket statements about peoples' intellectual capacity just cuz I got into a decent school.

#3 Sit down

It's not really. Maybe whenever you went there it was, but currently their acceptance standards are about the same. The blanket statements were made because ******** on here were making judgments on UM students. As an alumnus, I take a **** of a lot of pride in my undergrad degree. Go root for Ga Tech football *******.

What's funny is that you proved that ******* right with your responses.

-You're clearly delusional about the caliber of institution you attended.

-Acceptance standards? Lol such a ridiculous statement. Here, educate yourself http://www.gatech.edu/about/facts-and-figures

Don't be mad at me cuz you came out here thinking you were a bad *** and got made to look like a fool. You can shove your unearned arrogance back up your *** with that empty oversized melon on your neck.

Like I said before, eat your humble pie like a man and sit the **** down.

Advertisement
lol

I went to Georgia Tech

GT isn't MIT either.

But it's better than UM. Just like Wisky, ND, UNC, Duke, BC and UVA are better than us yet have all embarrassed us on the field recently. Or like the half dozen equal or better schools like OSU, UF, USC, UCLA, PSU, and Texas who don't act uppity towards football. Miami is not even one of the top schools in it's own division. Get over it. Be proud of it, but don't pretend it's something it isnt, it's pathetic.

I've never acted like UM is something that it isn't. But it is a school that a lot of it's "fans" couldn't have gotten into.

Dude, I wouldn't make fun of our fans. I got into UM but that didn't mean I could go. I had to sit down with my family and see if we could afford it, and how. A lot of Miami fans grew up loving the school, get in, but have to say no. I have friends in that category. I wouldn't make fun of all our fans simply because some can't get it. Who cares? Be humble about it. You earned this and I get it, but don't trash other people.

big up Willie, but don't waste your time on insecure clowns like this. Dude is probably twice your age and shows half the maturity.

lol

I went to Georgia Tech

GT isn't MIT either.

#2 Don't try to turn this around. I wasn't the one on here arrogantly making blanket statements about peoples' intellectual capacity just cuz I got into a decent school.

#3 Sit down

It's not really. Maybe whenever you went there it was, but currently their acceptance standards are about the same. The blanket statements were made because ******** on here were making judgments on UM students. As an alumnus, I take a **** of a lot of pride in my undergrad degree. Go root for Ga Tech football *******.

-Acceptance standards? Lol such a ridiculous statement. Here, educate yourself http://www.gatech.edu/about/facts-and-figures

Don't be mad at me cuz you came out here thinking you were a bad *** and got made to look like a fool. You can shove your unearned arrogance back up your *** with that empty oversized melon on your neck.

And here I thought when you asked me to educate myself you'd provide me with an unbiased set of standards and/or statistics instead of an advertisement from Ga Tech. I thought math nerds loved stats.

http://collegeapps.about.com/od/collegeprofiles/p/GeorgiaTech_pfl.htm

http://collegeapps.about.com/od/collegeprofiles/p/U-Miami.htm

Educate yourself, dumbass. Wonder how you think I'm delusional, when I haven't even discussed UM's prestige. Just making the very factual statement that many of the fans couldn't have gone there. 40% acceptance rate. Interpret it however you want.

GT isn't MIT either.

But it's better than UM. Just like Wisky, ND, UNC, Duke, BC and UVA are better than us yet have all embarrassed us on the field recently. Or like the half dozen equal or better schools like OSU, UF, USC, UCLA, PSU, and Texas who don't act uppity towards football. Miami is not even one of the top schools in it's own division. Get over it. Be proud of it, but don't pretend it's something it isnt, it's pathetic.

I've never acted like UM is something that it isn't. But it is a school that a lot of it's "fans" couldn't have gotten into.

Dude, I wouldn't make fun of our fans. I got into UM but that didn't mean I could go. I had to sit down with my family and see if we could afford it, and how. A lot of Miami fans grew up loving the school, get in, but have to say no. I have friends in that category. I wouldn't make fun of all our fans simply because some can't get it. Who cares? Be humble about it. You earned this and I get it, but don't trash other people.

big up Willie, but don't waste your time on insecure clowns like this. Dude is probably twice your age and shows half the maturity.

Lol, now I'm insecure just by stating facts? I'm pretty successful, and I'm sure this individual will be successful someday too. But if I attributed it to our education, that would probably be a sign of insecurity to you.

GT isn't MIT either.

#3 Sit down

And here I thought when you asked me to educate myself you'd provide me with an unbiased set of standards and/or statistics instead of an advertisement from Ga Tech. I thought math nerds loved stats.

Educate yourself, dumbass. Wonder how you think I'm delusional, when I haven't even discussed UM's prestige. Just making the very factual statement that many of the fans couldn't have gone there. 40% acceptance rate. Interpret it however you want.

Interesting, I have learned today that Georgia Tech's incoming class scores higher on standardized tests than Miami. It is almost like the better students instinctually know to head to the school with better national academic recognition, and the lower achievers throw their name in the hat elsewhere (probably for the weather, cause we all know it isn't for the football) which reduces acceptance rate without raising selectivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
GT isn't MIT either.

#3 Sit down

Kid, shut the **** up already. I can't help you if you think that based on acceptance rate Miami is as prestigious and nationally recognized in academics as GT. That's as stupid an argument as I've ever heard, but for you, par for the course considering the rest of your **** posts.

GT isn't MIT? **** we have programs ranked higher than theirs by usnews and world report. Is that unbiased enough for you? Can Miami say that about any of their programs? (All information you would have been able to gather had you not been so helpless and clicked on the link) Can you name ONE undergrad program at Miami that ranks higher than GTs? GFY, You're delusional. You're a Duke wannabe like that kid said.

Prestige? Please brother. GTs prestige comes from people like me; the students/alumni. Miami's prestige comes from guys like Ed Reed, Jonathan Vilma, Michael Irvin. Football Players. NOT people like you. Unless you've played for the U you can stfu about "prestige" lol.

Now, I didn't come here to trash UM academics because they are anything but. Respect to all those that rep the U well, unlike ****ants like you that think because they got a fkin degree they can tell other people what they are or arent capable of. **** you and everyone who thinks like you. you sound like a run of the mill UF/FSU fan.

You want some facts? I root for the U and I went to a much better school than you did. Facts. Now sit the **** down little boy.

#3 Sit down

Kid, shut the **** up already. I can't help you if you think that based on acceptance rate Miami is as prestigious and nationally recognized in academics as GT. That's as stupid an argument as I've ever heard, but for you, par for the course considering the rest of your **** posts.

GT isn't MIT? **** we have programs ranked higher than theirs by usnews and world report. Is that unbiased enough for you? Can Miami say that about any of their programs? (All information you would have been able to gather had you not been so helpless and clicked on the link) Can you name ONE undergrad program at Miami that ranks higher than GTs? GFY, You're delusional. You're a Duke wannabe like that kid said.

Prestige? Please brother. GTs prestige comes from people like me; the students/alumni. Miami's prestige comes from guys like Ed Reed, Jonathan Vilma, Michael Irvin. Football Players. NOT people like you. Unless you've played for the U you can stfu about "prestige" lol.

Now, I didn't come here to trash UM academics because they are anything but. Respect to all those that rep the U well, unlike ****ants like you that think because they got a fkin degree they can tell other people what they are or arent capable of. **** you and everyone who thinks like you. you sound like a run of the mill UF/FSU fan.

You want some facts? I root for the U and I went to a much better school than you did. Facts. Now sit the **** down little boy.

Bravo.
Thank You!

I just read the article again. I asked for a retraction today. What I got was an edit of the paragraph he lied about me in. Convenient.

Last edited:
Advertisement
csband.jpg

Where did you go?

lol

I went to Georgia Tech

GT isn't MIT either.

Is that relevant?

lol

I went to Georgia Tech

GT isn't MIT either.

Is that relevant?

UGA is a school that a lot of its fans couldn't have 'gotten into.'

I just read the article again. I asked for a retraction today. What I got was an edit of the paragraph he lied about me in. Convenient.

You're welcome. I had Tano draft up a letter to the editor of the paper under no uncertain terms.

This is just step one. It's a process. We're working our tails off to max out the settlement that will financially cripple the university for decades and make you a very rich man.

Advertisement
Back