Student newspaper rips signs at BUC

I just read the article again. I asked for a retraction today. What I got was an edit of the paragraph he lied about me in. Convenient.

You're welcome. I had Tano draft up a letter to the editor of the paper under no uncertain terms.

This is just step one. It's a process. We're working our tails off to max out the settlement that will financially cripple the university for decades and make you a very rich man.

I'm guessing "trust in the process".

Advertisement
I just read the article again. I asked for a retraction today. What I got was an edit of the paragraph he lied about me in. Convenient.

You're welcome. I had Tano draft up a letter to the editor of the paper under no uncertain terms.

This is just step one. It's a process. We're working our tails off to max out the settlement that will financially cripple the university for decades and make you a very rich man.

Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me?

Sorry sir.

Advertisement
Kid, shut the **** up already. I can't help you if you think that based on acceptance rate Miami is as prestigious and nationally recognized in academics as GT. That's as stupid an argument as I've ever heard, but for you, par for the course considering the rest of your **** posts.

GT isn't MIT? **** we have programs ranked higher than theirs by usnews and world report. Is that unbiased enough for you? Can Miami say that about any of their programs? (All information you would have been able to gather had you not been so helpless and clicked on the link) Can you name ONE undergrad program at Miami that ranks higher than GTs? GFY, You're delusional. You're a Duke wannabe like that kid said.

Prestige? Please brother. GTs prestige comes from people like me; the students/alumni. Miami's prestige comes from guys like Ed Reed, Jonathan Vilma, Michael Irvin. Football Players. NOT people like you. Unless you've played for the U you can stfu about "prestige" lol.

Now, I didn't come here to trash UM academics because they are anything but. Respect to all those that rep the U well, unlike ****ants like you that think because they got a fkin degree they can tell other people what they are or arent capable of. **** you and everyone who thinks like you. you sound like a run of the mill UF/FSU fan.

You want some facts? I root for the U and I went to a much better school than you did. Facts. Now sit the **** down little boy.

I guess the debate method you learned is that by calling people names, using derogatory words, and setting up straw man arguments is the most effective way to debate. Never said Miami was better than GT. They're comparable schools. Debating that is just being unaware. Many of the fans of Miami couldn't get in to Miami. Debating that is just being unaware. As for me, I'm a medical doctor and have earned a bronze star during my time in afghanistan. Don't act like you know me and what amount of prestige I add to Miami's reputation.

Kid, shut the **** up already. I can't help you if you think that based on acceptance rate Miami is as prestigious and nationally recognized in academics as GT. That's as stupid an argument as I've ever heard, but for you, par for the course considering the rest of your **** posts.

GT isn't MIT? **** we have programs ranked higher than theirs by usnews and world report. Is that unbiased enough for you? Can Miami say that about any of their programs? (All information you would have been able to gather had you not been so helpless and clicked on the link) Can you name ONE undergrad program at Miami that ranks higher than GTs? GFY, You're delusional. You're a Duke wannabe like that kid said.

Prestige? Please brother. GTs prestige comes from people like me; the students/alumni. Miami's prestige comes from guys like Ed Reed, Jonathan Vilma, Michael Irvin. Football Players. NOT people like you. Unless you've played for the U you can stfu about "prestige" lol.

Now, I didn't come here to trash UM academics because they are anything but. Respect to all those that rep the U well, unlike ****ants like you that think because they got a fkin degree they can tell other people what they are or arent capable of. **** you and everyone who thinks like you. you sound like a run of the mill UF/FSU fan.

You want some facts? I root for the U and I went to a much better school than you did. Facts. Now sit the **** down little boy.

I guess the debate method you learned is that by calling people names, using derogatory words, and setting up straw man arguments is the most effective way to debate. Never said Miami was better than GT. They're comparable schools. Debating that is just being unaware. Many of the fans of Miami couldn't get in to Miami. Debating that is just being unaware. As for me, I'm a medical doctor and have earned a bronze star during my time in afghanistan. Don't act like you know me and what amount of prestige I add to Miami's reputation.

LOL classic full of urself new age Miami grad who thinks he went to Harvard when he went to OSU south.

LOL classic full of urself new age Miami grad who thinks he went to Harvard when he went to OSU south.

I don't think I'm full of myself. I think I worked my *** off to get where I am, and have sacrificed a lot for your ***** *** to sit there behind a keyboard to ***** and moan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back