Stuckey To Visit Auburn

Guess he has heard the rumors.From his twitter.

DS_9⃣9⃣_C@SH ‏@gwapboi_flylife 2m
Lol I said I wanted to bbisit auburn now all the rumors start about me not getting in all those are lies...I just want to have some fun

He needs to get his **** together so he can get through admissions. Focus young man, we could use you!

Advertisement
I have a feeling that Pelon or Cory Johnson will be replacing him in this class. I'm happy with any one of the three, but the fact that we are still in on Pelon/C.Johnson as well as others lead me to believe the coaches are not counting on Stuckey

I dont think this is a case of "He wants to look around". I think buddy is looking around for his backup plan..Smart move.

I'm pretty sure the Don and Co advised him to do so as well

I agree, I am sure we would take him if he can qualify. Since we're losing 2 kids (Robinson and Pierre) would be great to get some DTs enroll early. Wyche is not that guy, he will be here in the summer.

I think Pierre has another year. He came out of Prep, and his first year was Golden's first year. Dont see him going pro. We do lose Porter, Robinson, and Renfrow though

I dont think this is a case of "He wants to look around". I think buddy is looking around for his backup plan..Smart move.

I agree, I am sure we would take him if he can qualify. Since we're losing 3 kids (Robinson, Renfrow and Porter) would be great to get some DTs enroll early. Wyche is not that guy, he will be here in the summer.

I think Pierre has another year. He came out of Prep, and his first year was Golden's first year. Dont see him going pro. We do lose Porter, Robinson, and Renfrow though

I meant Porter. Edited post

Last edited:
Advertisement

I agree, I am sure we would take him if he can qualify. Since we're losing 3 kids (Robinson, Renfrow and Porter) would be great to get some DTs enroll early. Wyche is not that guy, he will be here in the summer.

I meant Porter. Edited post

Mistakes are forgiveable considering the amount of fapping that has gone on since sanctions were released

I've heard Lrob has one more year. Up to him to stay. If that is the case.. We can certainly use him

Robinson might apply for a 6th year.. And he might have a good case since he missed all of the 2011 season...

Advertisement
like someone said, where there's smoke...

Auburn
WVU

next will be Marshall, Louisville and one of the Mississippi schools

Advertisement
Pete- why not get an interview with Stuckey and get the real scoop? He was sayin on his twitter he'll be in..

Advertisement
Back