Stubbs and Barry out?

Advertisement
DBC - Da Bear Cult, strikes again lol. He loves throwing things out to see what sticks but if this is confirmed - about time, now let’s see if we can land a OL and WR coach that will aid Lashlee in what he wants to do offensively

Advertisement
To put in to perspective how ****** our program is run and just how far we have fallin..........someone on the fuggin autism spectrum has sauces and is possibly slightly more qualified to make football decisions than those who get paid millions of $ to do so

#TNMwefugged

I have long felt Stubbs won't be here next season.

In his professional career playing and coaching the guy never stayed anywhere for more than 2 seasons. He only ever coached WRs and usually was a 1 and done coach most stops - this should have been a red flag in retrospect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe Manny and Blake have been told they have one season to turn this around or else they will both be fired. Manny is trying to clear house. The panic button is alive and well in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
What has Blake done to retain his DC title? He walked into a stacked situation and it got worse under him, despite one of our DL having the best season a DL has had since... I dunno.... maybe Sapp...?

Advertisement
Back