Stubblefield to check-in on hottest 2021 WR in the country Stellato tonight

View as article
I'm glad Howard and Butch didn't think, well we suck so let's not recruit this or that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes (Business Decision) lock!

This kid took Josh Jobes “How to get 10x more Bags” course.

Every time he says “I love Miami” it’s good
For .25 more and every time he says “that’s the hometown team” he gets .5 more. But when he says “I grew up loving the U” that is 1x more.

Canes (Business Decision) lock!

This kid took Josh Jobes “How to get 10x more Bags” course.

Every time he says “I love Miami” it’s good
For .25 more and every time he says “that’s the hometown team” he gets .5 more. But when he says “I grew up loving the U” that is 1x more.
Next step is the Tyrique Stevenson model - be on campus every week and follow Manny on Twitter.

“Two, I love the receivers there, they’re really talented and I think they use them well
This was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
we really really really really need to start hiring quality staff members.. everyone take a step back and put our staff against the other teams staff this kid mentioned. and we're behind in a worse way. rinse repeat smh i love this team so much we definitely gotta do better.. gotta open that wallet and pay us fans back.

Everyone one is crying about this kid as if we have no chance.

Then if we do get him same fans will complain he is only a three star.
Come on people I know you're mad about the state of the program but complaining about this guy as if losing him means losing the top WR in the country.
There are 12 WR ranked higher than him in Florida alone, three that are already committed to the U.

Stop the negativity and the complaining just to complain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back