"Struggling W/ 3-Win C-USA Teams. This Is What We Live For"

Like how Kaaya snuck in a shot at last year's "me" guys with his "no one was bickering" line. Poor kid has been Foldened.

Give it time. Thhe new wave of guys will start to bicker soon enough the moment we get our **** pushed in by a decent-good team.

Advertisement
We had to call the dogs off in the 4th because we would have scored 60 easily. How many points would you guys be satisfied with?

Right now this team needs to score 60 and more. They need to learn to develop a killer instinct and put teams away. When you do that against teams like this you can close when you're up on FSU.

Last edited:
Like how Kaaya snuck in a shot at last year's "me" guys with his "no one was bickering" line. Poor kid has been Foldened.

not so sure that was a shot but I'd be splitting hairs trying to argue differently so nolo contendere. However your choice of new avatar is disturbing. With your obvious advantage of intellect, knowledge, and skill of internet maneuvering I would think you would have some variation of a **** Al Golden avatar. But I must be wrong bc you went with the easy, stale, standard Nebraska logo. not becoming of you as a poster. oh well

that being said **** fat al and BBB

Advertisement
The bickering is milliseconds away.

I've never seen a team so deflated the way Miami was, bar Kaaya apparently, during the first half and early parts of the third quarter - while winning!

If FAU didn't wilt away, commit unforced turnovers and actually fought Miami till the end, we would've lost. This team has zero backbone, once a team punches back, they'll implode.

God forbid guys get on each other when they aren't playing well. Can't have any bickering. Nope. Just keep smiling!

Kaaya probably would've taken issue with Ed Reed dressing down the entire locker room against FSU.

Love that mindset

Not panicking, not getting down, not fighting or being selfish

remain cool, calm, collected, when every one else is losing their heads.

Kids gonna win a lot of games w that mindset. hope it truly is wearing off on the team

Advertisement
God forbid guys get on each other when they aren't playing well. Can't have any bickering. Nope. Just keep smiling!

Kaaya probably would've taken issue with Ed Reed dressing down the entire locker room against FSU.

There's a difference between bickering, and believing in your teammates and being ****ed off because you know you can do better.

This team, knowing Golden likes his drones, has no one that will stand up and fight when **** gets real. This team looked MISERABLE last night. They're legit going to ask for running clocks when we play real teams.

Give it time. Thhe new wave of guys will start to bicker soon enough the moment we get our **** pushed in by a decent-good team.

Don't even need to give it time. All the dumb talk is just more lip service from players who don't really buy in at all. We were ready to quit yesterday. If that RB didn't fumble on the Carter hit after he ran for a 1st down on 3rd and 16 UM would have packed it in. We were gassed out and disinterested, and they were boning us.

The bickering is milliseconds away.

I've never seen a team so deflated the way Miami was, bar Kaaya apparently, during the first half and early parts of the third quarter - while winning!

If FAU didn't wilt away, commit unforced turnovers and actually fought Miami till the end, we would've lost. This team has zero backbone, once a team punches back, they'll implode.

You and I watched the same game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back