Stroud, Rumph talk defense

View as article
Advertisement
Shoutout to Feeley

Best hire thus far.

Agreed mate. The body transformations he’s done with many of the players, in particular the frosh class, is mind-blowing when you look at their before/after pics. I’m telling ya, this team’s resurgence back in to the Top 25 after Week 0’s victory is going to show the stamina and endurance that Feeley has imparted into each of the starters and their backups. Gone will be the days when we folded softly against opponents because we simply ran out of juice to finish off games.

I'll say it right now, they'll be better than the combo of Michael Williams and Lee Chambers.

There, I said it
Oh no you don't! You don't get off the hook that easily! The real question is will they be better than Nick Ward and Eugene Ridgley?

Advertisement
Coach Stroud needs go 3 Deep on the Dline not 2 Deep. Since Manny has been here we rotated 3 deep on the dline to keep the pressure on the oline.

Pressure by committee Coach! Not to mention these a lot of kids want to play, not hear about red-shirting or ridding the bench as 3rd team. Your not at Akron anymore, the kids that come to miami are ready to play especially if they enrolled early. You could rotate 4 Deep at each D-End an Coach Stroud is talking about finding the best 4 man go ahead with that 1980's bullcrap.

Big difference from the last guy ummm play from the 2:00 mark (He wants everybody in his room to get reps, so then can play fresh & fast)

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back