strong

Advertisement
Has he done anything without bridge water?

I don't know. I do know not to base a coach on a franchise QB. See Charlie Weiss.

Advertisement
Has he done anything without bridge water?

I don't know. I do know not to base a coach on a franchise QB. See Charlie Weiss.

#2 Defense is good enough for me. We wouldn't have to worry about getting pulverized by teams with offenses ranked in the 100's.

Advertisement
Choke one away? All of a sudden 12-1 is worse than 9-4. AZHurricane STFU! Strong is a coach that would win championships here.

Choke one away? All of a sudden 12-1 is worse than 9-4. AZHurricane STFU! Strong is a coach that would win championships here.

They played NO ONE this year. NO ONE. This was his year to go undefeated and get into the championship game, and he choked it away.

The fact that they kicked our *** is irrelevant.

They played NO ONE this year. NO ONE. This was his year to go undefeated and get into the championship game, and he choked it away.

The fact that they kicked our *** is irrelevant.

Choking to a team ranked 15th playing in a BCS bowl isn't that bad. The guy knows defense better than most, and has a great OC. Whatever deficiencies he does have will be amended by raking in significantly more talented players.

Advertisement
Strong is a good coach. Would crush it at Miami and should get a look for Texas job

Advertisement
Back