Strong Opinion Sports: 9 College QBs With NFL Potential

Advertisement
The guy in the video also questions his potential as a pro QB and talks about King as being a potential RB or even Taysom Hill type.
I think he’s going to be a receiver. Jim Nagy the senior bowl director says he a future at that position. He will be like another Houston QB Greg Ward

Advertisement
Garcia may or may not be a superior NFL prospect compared to King. I haven't seen enough of Garcia to form an opinion and I'd be surprised if many posters have. At a minimum none of us have ever seen him in a college game.

In any event, I cannot understand why anyone would think Garcia is a better starting option, than a healthy King, for the season opener.

King single-handedly changed the trajectory of our team. He's going to be our starter and will be exceptional now that he finally has a WR group he can't count on led by Rambo and Harley. I have no doubt they'll work in DVD and Garcia more as the year progresses. But King is our MVP.

I'm sure different scouts and teams all my have different evals, but I don't see King as a pro prospect. As well documented here I prefer Garcia to start.

Explain to me again why you think Garcia should start over King, based on a touch football spring game? Help me work through this so that I can consider it an intelligent opinion

Advertisement
“King is a pro backup, unless his game and passing develop beyond what it is currently.” Great! I so happy the Miami Hurricanes aren’t a professional football team. Lmao at people here taking shots at him. He’s a ELITE college quarterback and he will be discussed as a Heisman candidate throughout the season. I’ll take an elite college quarterback always. He’s the best quarterback we’ve had here in twenty years. I’m grateful he choose us and will miss him every second he’s gone. What he does at the next level has zero impact on this upcoming season and program.

“King is a pro backup, unless his game and passing develop beyond what it is currently.” Great! I so happy the Miami Hurricanes aren’t a professional football team. Lmao at people here taking shots at him. He’s a ELITE college quarterback and he will be discussed as a Heisman candidate throughout the season. I’ll take an elite college quarterback always. He’s the best quarterback we’ve had here in twenty years. I’m grateful he choose us and will miss him every second he’s gone. What he does at the next level has zero impact on this upcoming season and program.

King is a phenomenal CFB QB. Cannot take anyone seriously who says Garcia should start. That is not a serious discussion.

Advertisement
Back