Strike 2 For Mario

Cane4life18

Senior
Mario has 2 strikes and counting....

1. Hiring poor fits for the coordinator position in Gattis and Steele last year.

2. Tonight. Giving the game away to Georgia Tech. Doing the one thing a coach should never do; put his team in a position to lose. Mario may have possibly flushed our season down the toilet.

One more strike and you guys know the rest.....

This loss will test the emotional toughness of the coaches, players and even everybody around football ops. This game has the potential to be worth 3 games (G. Tech, UNC, Clemson) if the team does what it's use to doing, folding.

Tonight will never be forgotten. This will leave an indelible mark on Mario and the season but the best way to ease this loss is to win next week. We've already succumbed to one of our demons, bye-weeks. Now it's time to face another in UNC then another in Clemson.
Mario needs to drink every ounce of Cafe Bustelo that's available to prep for UNC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don't come back from a **** up like that. I think this season is about to go down the drain. Personally Mario lost me tonight. Only thing he could possible do to make me not start the fire train this year is beat FSU.

You don't come back from a **** up like that. I think this season is about to go down the drain. Personally Mario lost me tonight. Only thing he could possible do to make me not start the fire train this year is beat FSU.
Personally, I agree with you. To say this was a demoralizing loss is an understatement but Mario just lit a fire so hot under his *** Fidel Castro can feel it in ****.

Mario put us in this position, so Mario has to figure out how to get us out of it.

Advertisement
To me the entire game was messed up. We looked nothing like the team we saw the rest of the season. Something was wayyyy off about the whole game.
Creature of habit. Bye-week have whooped our *** for 4 years now and tonight we only strengthened that habit. Win next week at UNC and you immediately show this team is built different and is the outlier from the rest.

Mario has 2 strikes and counting....

1. Hiring poor fits for the coordinator position in Gattis and Steele last year.

2. Tonight. Giving the game away to Georgia Tech. Doing the one thing a coach ahould never do; put his team in a position to lose. Mario may have possibly flushed our season down the toilet.

One more strike and you guys know the rest.....

This loss will test the emotional toughness of the coaches, players and even everybody around football ops. This game has the potential to be worth 3 games (G. Tech, UNC, Clemson) if the team does what it's use to doing, folding.

Tonight will never be forgotten. This will leave an indelible mark on Mario and the season but the best way to ease this loss is to win next week. We've already succumbed to one of our demons, bye-weeks. Now it's time to face another in UNC then another in Clemson.
Mario needs to drink every ounce of Cafe Bustelo that's available to prep for UNC.
Nah man. This isn’t a fix your mistake and learn situation. You’re coaching in the second highest level of football in the world. Getting paid millions of dollars to do one singular job. Win football games.

We’d all be fired on Monday if we did a similar **** up at our own job.

Creature of habit. Bye-week have whooped our *** for 4 years now and tonight we only strengthened that habit. Win next week at UNC and you immediately show this team is built different and is the outlier from the rest.
If this team strengthened that previous habit tonight, you really think they’ll be an outlier from the previously mentioned habits. Color me beyond skeptical.

Advertisement
If this team strengthened that previous habit tonight, you really think they’ll be an outlier from the previously mentioned habits. Color me beyond skeptical.
Yo a** can't read.

"Creature of habit. Bye-week have whooped our *** for 4 years now and tonight we only strengthened that habit. Win next week at UNC and you immediately show this team is built different and is the outlier from the rest."

Yo a** can't read.

"Creature of habit. Bye-week have whooped our *** for 4 years now and tonight we only strengthened that habit. Win next week at UNC and you immediately show this team is built different and is the outlier from the rest."
Right. Color me beyond skeptical they are different. That’s what I said.

Advertisement
Nah man. This isn’t a fix your mistake and learn situation. You’re coaching in the second highest level of football in the world. Getting paid millions of dollars to do one singular job. Win football games.

We’d all be fired on Monday if we did a similar **** up at our own job.
Mario would fire Mario if the latter had made the same mistake under him.

This is also on Dawson.

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20231008_000853_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
Back