Strength #'S?

Advertisement
I know one of our posters @Ecush can put up 405 x 4-5 but he ain’t passing a **** test and another poster @JBCanes-NC has the most shredded hamstrings anyone has ever seen .
Hope that helps .

gheeeey. **** post ***get. Cush can’t push 135 and can’t pass a **** test. You workout at planet fitness

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU did you ever make your way to 185lbs? Will planet fitness even allow that?
Been a long time since I’ve put up anything above 345 ( ****, been sticking to 275 30 degree incline for a while 275x12 for 3-4 sets) but I don’t have full blown arthritis and severe ligament damage like @Ecush and @stevehick

you and planet fitness can GFYF

Been a long time since I’ve put up anything above 345 ( ****, been sticking to 275 for a while 275x12 for 3-4 sets) but I don’t have full blown arthritis and severe ligament damage like @Ecush and @stevehick

175 for 12. That’s pretty good for you. Keep working. You’ll make it to 250 1 day.

Advertisement
Been a long time since I’ve put up anything above 345 ( ****, been sticking to 275 30 degree incline for a while 275x12 for 3-4 sets) but I don’t have full blown arthritis and severe ligament damage like @Ecush and @stevehick

No need to kick a man while he’s down, or another man who owns a nail salon in Montreal with his husband.

Advertisement
I know one of our posters @Ecush can put up 405 x 4-5 but he ain’t passing a **** test and another poster @JBCanes-NC has the most shredded hamstrings anyone has ever seen .
Hope that helps .
gerry dee running GIF by CBC
Physical Therapy Exercise GIF by Weeda & van den Berg

Advertisement
Back