Strength of Schedule

Advertisement
Don't do this to yourself.
x2.

you realize we lost to the likes of duke and MTSU by double digits? we got skunked by Clemson and FSU as well.

if we win 6 or 7 this year i will be fine. DO NOT expect more than that. we have 1 QB and no WRs that are game changers.

the definition of insanity are posts like this. each year the we are back, this is easy, we will win the ACC coastal (can't now) crowd resurfaces only to be dragged to the depth of the ocean within a month of season start.

A&M, FSU, Clemson, UNC and NC State are tough games. Not to mention we play @ BC and the last time that happened they choked us out with the bandana.

Strength of schedule based on last year's records, so it may not be worth a hill of beans, but look where we are. We should win with just "some improvements." I continue to be skeptical, but man, I want to see us be relevant again. Go Canes!

See our SOS last season attached:

Advertisement
Cracking Up Lol GIF

****, look at our SOS among P5 schools in 2019

I mean; the chit is actually harder this yr. Lol. Lol. Lol.

I digress; but, I fully expect us to have a better season this yr, & if we don’t….

Yeah, that's my point. That's why I remain skeptical.

Advertisement
x2.

you realize we lost to the likes of duke and MTSU by double digits? we got skunked by Clemson and FSU as well.

if we win 6 or 7 this year i will be fine. DO NOT expect more than that. we have 1 QB and no WRs that are game changers.

the definition of insanity are posts like this. each year the we are back, this is easy, we will win the ACC coastal (can't now) crowd resurfaces only to be dragged to the depth of the ocean within a month of season start.

A&M, FSU, Clemson, UNC and NC State are tough games. Not to mention we play @ BC and the last time that happened they choked us out with the bandana.
Yep, exactly why I said I remain skeptical. I actually do "realize"

Strength of schedule based on last year's records, so it may not be worth a hill of beans, but look where we are. We should win with just "some improvements." I continue to be skeptical, but man, I want to see us be relevant again. Go Canes!
Yea I got low expectations. A successful season for me has basically always been 10 wins n a NY6 bowl. My expectation for a successful season going forward Is 8 wins n ANY bowl win.

N I'll keep it 100 if the over under on our season win total is 7.5, I'm probably taking the under.

Advertisement
This is probably the dumbest SOS list I have ever seen.

We play two teams that finished last year in the top 13 and 5 teams that finished in the top 33. And Texas A&M. That's in no way diabolical but 104th?? I would imagine it's probably around 60th.

Btw, how does Georgia not repeat? Their OOC games are UT Martin, Ball State, UAB, and Ga Tech. In conference they play South Car, Auburn, Kentucky, Vandy, UF, Missou, Ole Miss, and Tennessee.

Advertisement
Man, if we're only expecting 6 or 7 wins next year, get this guy out of here.

Double the cost and two years in and he's doing worse than the guy before him, that's somehow acceptable?

8 wins for any decent coach should almost be automatic. To get to that point, it doesn't take most 3 to 4 years. It sure as heck shouldn't in today's modern game with the portal, NIL, etc.

Better start getting it right this season. You've blamed the coaches you just hired last year. You blamed the players you didn't get to pick and in turn ran them off. Show improvement and that your judgment is to be trusted, it's that time. At the very least, look better at the end of the season than you did at the start.

Yea I got low expectations. A successful season for me has basically always been 10 wins n a NY6 bowl. My expectation for a successful season going forward Is 8 wins n ANY bowl win.

N I'll keep it 100 if the over under on our season win total is 7.5, I'm probably taking the under.
I have no idea. I'm in the "it's way to soon to know much of anything" stage.

Advertisement
Back