Street Rumors

team01

Recruit
That kid Peter has some notes up on TOS. Kid knows his stuff.
[video]http://www.caneinsider.com/recruiting-talk/8192-street-rumors-vol-5-a.html[/video]

Advertisement
Well I'll set some things straight off of his information. Marquadius Bain has a new defensive line coach this year and he just so happens to be a big FSU fan. I know the guy and he's a good dude so I don't think he would be the type to be in his ear about staying with Fsu but who knows. Speaking of university school, WR Jordan Cunningham likes miami but doesn't like how many recievers we just signed. All my info is from a person who works there.

As for Deeb at heritage. Yes he passes the eyeball test and his highlights look great as they should. More than one coach has told me he doesn't have a great football IQ. I haven't seen a game tape for myself but I should be getting one this week and I'll make my own evaluation.

Advertisement
Caneinsider traffic must be down...migrating over here to try and get the dumb people to join.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not going anywhere. I dont post much. And I know the kid was a hit last time he wrote. So I link it. Not trying to help anyone. Be safe

team01 is entirely correct. This PeterAriz is somehow close to the program, he's very analytical, comes by some really good - accurate - information, and predicted many of our 2012 recruits when everyone else was saying 'no way.'

We're 'Canes fans, others elsewhere are 'Canes fans, and we're always just short of the information we want.

And it's good that others can refer information that we can read from other sources.

Hey we dont discriminate against other Miami Hurricane websites here.

Thanks for posting team01.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back