MEGA Streaming Services

I just can’t believe YouTube is $65/mo and that’s the deal price. I’ve obviously been doing this on the black market wayyyyy too long because that feels like a lot.

**** I am cheap!

If you already used YouTube TV before, make a new email to get the promo $54.99 month
You still get the promo I believe. Because I had YouTube tv previously and it was still $55. Maybe because sports package is new
 
I'm planning on doing ESPN Unlimited again. Supposedly the CW games will be available through it as well.
 
Could you add MEGA tag to title?
1787756455414.png
 
I'm planning on doing ESPN Unlimited again. Supposedly the CW games will be available through it as well.
JD08 have you ever heard of IPTV? It like $69 a year all your sports networks movie and PPV included! It's called Smartiflix iptv. That's the website all you need is a firestick or android box. I had it for a year. I promise you will be satisfied.
 
JD08 have you ever heard of IPTV? It like $69 a year all your sports networks movie and PPV included! It's called Smartiflix iptv. That's the website all you need is a firestick or android box. I had it for a year. I promise you will be satisfied.
Problem is that i drop it after CFB. I tried YouTube TV the first year I went to streaming and it just wasn't worth the price because we don't watch the same way we used to when broadcast/cable was supreme.
 
Don’t know if this got posted, but GT-Stanford airing in 4K (really upscaled 1080) reminded me that ESPN has been rolling out more games in 4K in the app starting with iOS and tvOS devices.

 
Love YouTube TV but **** streaming is slow compared to cable

I can’t read threads or Twitter without seeing something about game
 
Back
Top