Storming the field

For those attending: will you storm the field?

• **** that

Votes: 129 84.3%
  • **** yes

Votes: 24 15.7%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lookey here Sparkies....I'm storming the field as MankiniCane if our Canes so much as successfully field a punt on Saturday.

And I mean during play.
MankiniCane. hmmm. Interesting user name. Need an avatar though.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

This ain't a storm the field kinda town.... It's hard enough to just get people to show up let alone do something extra .....

Advertisement
Is Miami even allowed to do that in our rented stadium? Dolphins play Sunday at home, doubt they want the field ****ed up from the 10k fans in attendance storming the field.
Never did it in the Orange Bowl either. They would bring out K9 cops and place them around the entire stadiums sidelines. If you were one of the first few people to rush the field, your *** would get chewed up by a police dog.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never did it in the Orange Bowl either. They would bring out K9 cops and place them around the entire stadiums sidelines. If you were one of the first few people to rush the field, your *** would get chewed up by a police dog.
Even the knuckleheads in the WEZ weren’t stupid enough to rush the field in the OB. Although, one idiot did get to swim with Flipper once and that didn’t end well - for the idiot not Flipper.

Too much of a Canadian Snowbird vibe.

Sandals and socks. Next thing you know, Don Cherry will be calling our games as a color analyst.

I'm off to Tim's for some coffee, eh!
You might be confusing it for SpeedoCane.

Even the knuckleheads in the WEZ weren’t stupid enough to rush the field in the OB. Although, one idiot did get to swim with Flipper once and that didn’t end well - for the idiot not Flipper.
I remember sitting right up in the front of the WEZ in 2000, right behind the handicapped section near the home team tunnel and me and my friends were like
"let's rush the field if we beat FSU". It seemed like a good idea until they started bringing out the riot troops

Advertisement
Back