Storm Warning CanesInSight hats

Advertisement
I need a CIS shirt mayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a XXXXL for nsd, Pete get it done.

Oh and maybe some cis tube socks

You're gonna need some EZ Off CIS pants for signing day.

WTF do pants have to do with signing day?

Cribby's always talking about his pants down and rubbing one out when a recruit commits. Come signing day he's gonna be in overdrive.

I meant that the pants coming off is inevitable...why bother wearing them in the first place?

I need a XXXXL for nsd, Pete get it done.

Oh and maybe some cis tube socks

Cribby's always talking about his pants down and rubbing one out when a recruit commits. Come signing day he's gonna be in overdrive.

I meant that the pants coming off is inevitable...why bother wearing them in the first place?

This guy gets it

This guy gets it

Yeah... I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Advertisement
hats are chill but i need a shirt hating on golden and doritos ... maybe thanking dabo ... and that one (100+ like) Richt pic that everyone posts after he locks up a recruit

Advertisement

shades of brody's wallet

LOL...

UUMc5Cm.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idea for CIS t-shirts: Pete kicking Tim Reynolds and Gary Ferman in the c unts.

Both guys on the same shirt with Pete doing a David Lee Roth double high kick into both of their cvnts, or a limited run series with Pete kicking various *** satchels in the cvnt individually? If it's the latter, I'll camp out for the Fairy Sperman shirt.

Advertisement
Back