Storm troopers?

umwader

Recruit
Matters not at all but bored so starting a thread. Imagine we go with these or white on orange pants, theory being we won't wear same thing twice yet (white on green at LV). Live in NE, will be at game with my bro who graduated from Nebraska a few years back, rumors of a black-out unconfirmed....real original I know.....**** I hate NE fans generally speaking, if you lived here you'd understand since general reputation is how great they are. Can't be Sat. soon enough. Btw back to original point I'd be fine busting out the storm troopers and busting out a can Stone Cold Steve Austin style.

Advertisement
Hoping we see this

Lamar-Miller-Courtesy-of-ESPN.jpg

Just no gimmicky helmets anymore. We're 0-2 in the smoke and 0-1 in the green if I remember correctly. Go traditional. Let the Huskers gaze upon us and remember the championships we took from them while we steal another one in Omaha on Saturday.

Advertisement
those nebraska fans will have a nightmarish flashblack once they lay their eyes upon that familiar white tops green bottom look.

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

Hoping the canes go with the storm troopers with the new white helmet! Will be sick!!

Advertisement
White top, orange bottoms, they're the ****! But can't argue with white tops, green bottoms, in honor of the '01 *** whoopin'!!

White top green bottom. And let bust out the Orange and Amber visors ST and mo use to wear. To bad they banned them.

have a feeling we'll be breaking out the orange helmet for this game..

Would like this look though.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I live in Omaha and you are so right on about Husker fans. Will be at the game with my Green and Orange on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back