Storm trooper Unis v UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Usually i would say take their black shoes away but since the loss was on the coaching, i will allow it.
Ill Allow It GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love these unis. We broke the FSU streak in Tally during CMR 1st season wearing these unis.

Hoping more of the same vs UNC in CMC 2nd season. This UNC squad has had our number and it’s time we turned the tables.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario should wear white pants so we see him shyyt himself when he has to figure out how many plays he can run in 150 seconds.

FWIW he didn't not know what his options were, nor did he not understand math, etc. He knew that kneeling the ball would end the game. He just chose not to.

Not that this makes any of it better, just saying, it's not like he's a total mouth-breather out there not even realizing what's going on. He knew knees ended the game, he just decided to not go that route. You can bet your *** he won't make that mistake ever again.

(And no, this isn't the 2nd time he's made this mistake. The Oregon vs Stanford game was not the same situation, they could not have bled the entire clock just taking knees. They still lost a game they had about a 99.8% chance to win, but it was not the same as this situation where victory formation totally ends the game)

FWIW he didn't not know what his options were, nor did he not understand math, etc. He knew that kneeling the ball would end the game. He just chose not to.

Not that this makes any of it better, just saying, it's not like he's a total mouth-breather out there not even realizing what's going on. He knew knees ended the game, he just decided to not go that route. You can bet your *** he won't make that mistake ever again.

(And no, this isn't the 2nd time he's made this mistake. The Oregon vs Stanford game was not the same situation, they could not have bled the entire clock just taking knees. They still lost a game they had about a 99.8% chance to win, but it was not the same as this situation where victory formation totally ends the game)

If he knew, then it wasn't a mistake. Sounds like a mental issue. Chances are he will do it again.

If he knew, then it wasn't a mistake. Sounds like a mental issue. Chances are he will do it again.

I would bet any amount of money I can ever gather in my life that he will never, ever do this exact thing again, ever.

Still doesn't excuse the fact that he did it once in the first place. It's the most egregious coaching decision I've ever seen in following the sport for close to 40 years now, at any level. But it wasn't because he didn't know he could kneel the ball. He can count to 40.

Advertisement
Back