STORM '18 vid

OP: good looking on this video, pimp.

Now to my fellow Cane brethrens: Can we stop bytching about our players?

Wiggins? Beast.
Hightower? Beast.
Pope? Half Beast Half Alien.
Lingard? Half Beast Half Cyborg.
Cam? Beast.
Jobe? Out of this world.
Frierson? Animal.
Blades? Blades (nuff said).
Ivey? Undercover Monster.
Hall? Animal
Jordan and Mallory? Two headed Goblin.
Nesta (my favorite, btw)? Broad Street Bully that'll take ur lunch money and give your girl the change.
Reed? Beast
Scaife? The evil twin of Nesta
J Campbell? Chef (for all those pancakes)
Baxa? Beast
Rousseau? Beast in the making

Now to the recruits (b/c I know ya'll be on here): stay together and you'll b remembered as legends. Don't let these other schools fool ya'll. Til this day, this U is still getting players paid that long term $ at the next level. Til this day, we still in the top 3 of getting kids drafted (see 2017 NFL draft). Til this day, we still produce the least amount of bust. So all these other schools can say what they want, but our product still got GMs lusting over us. Between the class of 17 and class of 18, you'll be the next legends that ESPN will put out a story about.

****, I'm pumped. Let's go.

**** brudda man. You gave me goosebumps

Let's go Dub! Can't wait for this season to roll around man! And your "Power" game better be on point now, Dub H!

Advertisement
Hope I'm wrong about Hightower, but kid gets zero separation. Every catch is contested.

Plaxico Burress.

Plaxico created little separation but he would use his frame to punk DBs and made a heck of a lot of $ doing so. Hightower is not a blazer, but b/c of his size, DBs respect body position...so if u noticed when he breaks his route off on those one on one drills, DBs automatically try to jump it b/c of his size, once they commit, and it's a pump and go, he's burning them. Herman Moore was another Big WR who did the same thing. Hightower has great hands and know how to use his size. I would be worried if he had size but tries to play like he's 5'10. But he doesn't; he bullies opposing DBs in every clip. He'll be a chain moving and RZ nightmare and those guys have long careers.

Hate to bring up the name, but how about Dwayne Bowe? Not that fast, but great hands, and very strong and tenacious.

I purposely left him out of the convo. Too much hurt feelings behind him; anyways....yes, that's another good comparison. If a big WR know how to use his body, it's all down hill for a DB. Hightower have shown me time and time again that he's a guy who knows he's not a 4.4-4.5 guy, but he uses his body well, nice strong hands at the point of attack, and runs his routes very well, which allows him to create just enough separation. He gets open, but he's so fluid w his attack of jump balls, that he's a match up nightmare regardless.

if Nesta is not a 5*, I dont know WTF a 5* is. That dude is flat out NASTY!!!!! He's made soo many highly rated OL guys look absolutely silly.

Wiggins? Beast.
Hightower? Beast.
Cam? Beast.
Jobe? Out of this world.
Frierson? Animal.
Hall? Animal
Nesta (my favorite, btw)? Broad Street Bully that'll take ur lunch money and give your girl the change.
Reed? Beast
Baxa? Beast

Now to the recruits (b/c I know ya'll be on here): stay together and you'll b remembered as legends. Don't let these other schools fool ya'll. Til this day, this U is still getting players paid that long term $ at the next level. Til this day, we still in the top 3 of getting kids drafted (see 2017 NFL draft). Til this day, we still produce the least amount of bust. So all these other schools can say what they want, but our product still got GMs lusting over us. Between the class of 17 and class of 18, you'll be the next legends that ESPN will put out a story about.

Let's go Dub! Can't wait for this season to roll around man! And your "Power" game better be on point now, Dub H!

I haven't watched this season. I'm waiting for [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] to catch up. I got him on it now. Once he catches up I'll fly through this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Wiggins? Beast.
Hightower? Beast.
Cam? Beast.
Jobe? Out of this world.
Frierson? Animal.
Hall? Animal
Reed? Beast
Baxa? Beast

I haven't watched this season. I'm waiting for [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] to catch up. I got him on it now. Once he catches up I'll fly through this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Workin on it fellas. Just got done with first episode of season 3

Just one thing to say- Angie is a bad chica

Advertisement
Back