Storm 18 pic

Advertisement
My grandfather is in that pic, go canes!!!!!! He’s the one right next to the coach on the right sitting down
That's so awesome. So, funny enough, my grandfather is in the pic of the 18 class. back row - 4th from the left

I know I wasn't high on Ivey coming in but my goodness.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't changing my tune. Every time I see this dude he looks like a f**king bodybuilder then a football player. Then you add in the fact he is about 6'1 and a true freshman.

All you gotta do is watch the ivey vs jeff thomass 1 on 1s to know Ivey real!

If our trajectory is as to be expected. Several of these guys will be beginning their first NFL game.
Several is **** right. A few of these guys, can't wait for everyone to catch some glimpses. I've been really surprised by a handful of guys. They're like veterans in their feet and polish. Mark Pope is on another level, for example.

There’s some biiiiig boys in that pic...let me rephrase that...there’s some biiig young men in that class.

Advertisement
Did you come to this same discovery about hairstyles in the Gauthier thread or just the way the black kids wear they’re hair? Just wondering why you so worried bout hairstyles in a football picture

You seem hurt.. tell us where he touched you?

Advertisement
I've thought the same as well. This class with the addition of the 19 class and another ELITE class in 20 and their junior years is #6
These dudes as Juniors is unfair really. Think of the WR core alone...Mallory, Brevin, and I think Wiggins will develop to a talent resembling Ahmmon Richards. The DBs too 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
This class opens their senior season with bama. This is THE class that wins it all for us. Nobody will ask "is the U back" again.
but a few of them won't be suiting up in that game because they will have walked across the stage on the first night of the NFL draft months prior. Handful of these guys are 3 and done. #GoodProblemToHave

Advertisement
Back