Storm 18 is the Truth.

Advertisement
They blow away our depth from past years and it’s not close. Any of them could provide a spark at any time

Advertisement
it's really painful watching guys like Knowles and Mike Smith when we got younger talent that's way better

There’s still some Golden bums on the roster. After this year they all will be gone.

Advertisement
I can see the hesitation to play too many of the Storm 18 against LSU, but clearly the talent is HUGE, we will see the bulk of this class playing conference games.

**** sucks because they will all be on the bench at the beginning of the game next week.

Advertisement
I do not understand that. Don’t understand why Rosier, Smith, and Knowles are playing. Am I missing anyone?

Knowles not much better than Mike Williams, the Wake Forrest transfer that Golden ran with in his first season. Smtih and Rosier are good depth guys, just not 1st or 2nd string. I think Jones, Dean and D Jax are verging on that label, too. Good kids, good teammates, just not good enough to get meaningful playing time. I know Dean got that interception. But he's just not processing plays at the speed we need our CBs to run at. Blades and Ivey need to jump him sooner rather than later.

Knowles not much better than Mike Williams, the Wake Forrest transfer that Golden ran with in his first season. Smtih and Rosier are good depth guys, just not 1st or 2nd string. I think Jones, Dean and D Jax are verging on that label, too. Good kids, good teammates, just not good enough to get meaningful playing time. I know Dean got that interception. But he's just not processing plays at the speed we need our CBs to run at. Blades and Ivey need to jump him sooner rather than later.
D Jax had a solid season last year till he got hurt. He’s been a nice rotational guy.

Advertisement
Williams looked poised. Throws a great ball. First one was a beauty. Second one on the money but Pope slipped. I like the last one because he gave Njoku a chance on a 50-50. Also like the call because we got a chance to see if Njoku could make the play.
Its gonna be real interesting seeing what develops with Njoku this year

Advertisement
Back