STOP WORRYING CANES FAM

Advertisement
Ok dude, keep your head in the sand If you want, it’s life and sanity. Maybe one day the orange and green glasses will come off and youll be able to spot a fraudulent staff and admin like me and my fellow canes brothers on here who have had enough. Like I said will see what your thoughts/tone is after the *** raping bama puts on us in two years, while mark Diaz golden tells us that he has the perfect staff and no changes needed and the planes are flying. Let’s continue the conversation then. Lol

lol predicting with confidence bama will kick our asses in 2 YEARS lmao

ive spotted and called out the admin for 15+ years hiring cheap and not investing in this program. thats absolutely true.

manny has run a top caliber defense for 3 years here, and if you want to jump to that conclusion off of 2 games, all you. he's 2 games on the job, period. THAT'S a fact. and no i'll pass on continuing a conversation that you hope and pray makes you right.

You must work for someone else and have never owned your own business. Head coaching is very similar. It takes a minute to learn to work without a net, there IS a learning curve to it. Diaz has never been the head man, but he has the goods, I believe, to be a great HC. But jeez, give the man a minute. When you are running the show you have so much more to handle than just doing the job, you have to handle all the extra personal crapola from your staff. IT can take a minute to adjust. Anyone who owns his own business will tell you that the first year is really interesting.

nah man it's the same old tired "we've sucked for 15 years, so this guy will suck too" bull**** from these Armageddon is coming fans. its ******* exhausting. not even giving the man a chance to coach 1/4 of his 1st season. incredible

lol predicting with confidence bama will kick our asses in 2 YEARS lmao

ive spotted and called out the admin for 15+ years hiring cheap and not investing in this program. thats absolutely true.

manny has run a top caliber defense for 3 years here, and if you want to jump to that conclusion off of 2 games, all you. he's 2 games on the job, period. THAT'S a fact. and no i'll pass on continuing a conversation that you hope and pray makes you right.
How’s that top ranked defense looking this year bud? Smh

How’s that top ranked defense looking this year bud? Smh

LOL you kidding me? 2 ******* games where the defense played well enough to win both games, easily you mean? what else you got man?

question, how much you gonna enjoy football season hoping to **** we suck so you're right?

Advertisement
LOL you kidding me? 2 ******* games where the defense played well enough to win both games, easily you mean? what else you got man?

question, how much you gonna enjoy football season hoping to **** we suck so you're right?
I’m not enjoying it at all. You know why, because I’ve seen this movie before and we both know how it ends.

I’m not enjoying it at all. You know why, because I’ve seen this movie before and we both know how it ends.

lol sorry to hear that. **** of a way to go thru life. but it's alright man, things will get better.

lol sorry to hear that. **** of a way to go thru life. but it's alright man, things will get better.
Hey my life is fine, no complaints their. The football/hurricanes fan part of my life is what sucks and has for 15 years with no end in sight. You want to get ****ed and scream at the tv and punch walls on Saturday be my guest, lord knows I have but my emotional attachment to this program is gone on game day until they show that there just as much invested in us, like we have been invested in them albeit suffering the last 15 years.

Hey my life is fine, no complaints their. The football/hurricanes fan part of my life is what sucks and has for 15 years with no end in sight. You want to get ****ed and scream at the tv and punch walls on Saturday be my guest, lord knows I have but my emotional attachment to this program is gone on game day until they show that there just as much invested in us, like we have been invested in them albeit suffering the last 15 years.

lol nah i get excited and ****ed off at the same time, just like most of us. to write off a coach after his 1st 2 games ever at the job, and declare the season a lost cause is just absurd. jmo not interested in debating it further

Advertisement

Hey...you do realize it is JUST football, right? I was upset Saturday night, did not sleep well, did not want to talk Canes football for a day or 2 myself, but it is JUST football. Real life is so much more rewarding.

Advertisement
Back