STOP WORRYING CANES FAM

Advertisement
Capture.PNG

Stay positive, "Fam".

No, the defense sucks... and it has little to do with personnel.

We shouldn't look like that coming off a bye after that awful performance against Florida. That's not savage.

Garvin shouldn't be bailing on wideouts or spying the QB. That's not savage.

Patchan shouldn't be stunting to expose the edge on every-other down. That's not savage.

We shouldn't be giving up 4th & 17 to win. Definitely not savage.

This is all coaching. These young men deserve better than to be unprepared and mismanaged after what Manny started, said all offseason, and is ultimately responsible for. We better start seeing unwavering violence and hearing loud noises real soon or Manny will have a serious problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Whatever dude. Keep making excuses like your boy Diaz. They say the team takes after it’s coach, well maybe some fans do as well and they’ve become skilled in the art of BS. Not me, my eyes are wide open from what I’ve seen from manny and his defensive staff to know will be looking for a new coach in 2021 when bama hangs 60+ on us. Hopefully by them will have a new AD that actually knows what fvck he’s doing and can actually scout out a quality coach. Till then it really doesn’t matter and we ain’t winning shlt!

LOL so you're that life of the party type huh. you must be happy there are plenty of you on this board to agree with

Worst fanbase? Nope - just too many negative posters on this site

yeah i love that 'worst fanbase ever' horse****. try going onto a bama or any SEC message board after they've lost a game or 2. foh with that nonsense. bunch of 6 year old girls on this site. grow a ******* pair

No, the defense sucks... and it has little to do with personnel.

We shouldn't look like that coming off a bye after that awful performance against Florida. That's not savage.

Garvin shouldn't be bailing on wideouts or spying the QB. That's not savage.

Patchan shouldn't be stunting to expose the edge on every-other down. That's not savage.

We shouldn't be giving up 4th & 17 to win. Not savage at all.

This is all coaching. These young men deserve better than to be unprepared and mismanaged after what Manny started, said all offseason, and is ultimately responsible for. We better start seeing unwavering violence and hearing loud noises real soon or Manny will have a serious problem.

defense had an awful performance vs. florida? jesus lol gotta be ******* kidding me

Advertisement
LOL so you're that life of the party type huh. you must be happy there are plenty of you on this board to agree with
Yes it is nice to be on board with plenty of smart people who actually know the game of football and can spot a fraudulent staff. **** this ain’t rocket science here, even if you have an average knowledge of football you can spot the deficiencies. Unfortunately though, that’s what UM does, hire unproven coaches on the cheap with absolutely no oversight. So I’m not surprised by the Results. We were lucky enough to catch lightning in a bottle twice, the Odds of catching it a 3Rd time are slim to none. Just reality.

We got this.

We all had our heads in the clouds. "If we can just fix our Offense then we will roll. Our Defense is already good."

We lost our entire defensive backfield and Gerald Willis who was a one man wrecking crew last year. His replacements are solid but not to his level...yet.

Jaquan Johnson was a beast, but he is now in the league. Sheldrick Redwine too. Our D is still stout, but is also young.

We cannot expect greatness out of the box. Does not usually happen that way.

WE lost to dem Gators and we all remembered back to when we won our first title. We lost to them that year too.

We are going to be ok. Get off the ledges, don't jump. Put the crack pipes down. Chill out. We are gonna be fine.
Thank you Mrs. Diaz..

Yes it is nice to be on board with plenty of smart people who actually know the game of football and can spot a fraudulent staff. **** this ain’t rocket science here, even if you have an average knowledge of football you can spot the deficiencies. Unfortunately though, that’s what UM does, hire unproven coaches on the cheap with absolutely no oversight. So I’m not surprised by the Results. We were lucky enough to catch lightning in a bottle twice, the Odds of catching it a 3Rd time are slim to none. Just reality.

lol yeah ok man. you are so chock full o' football knowledge, predicting manny will be gone in 2 years and a 60 point as$ raping by bama just makes you far ahead of the curve.

no chance for improvement, no chance for learning mistakes and getting better. none of that. just after 2 games lost by a combined 7 points, 1 to a top 10 team, we're ****ed.

you would've been the guy saying jimmy johnson is a piece of sh*t after losing 5 games off a title defense.

We got this.

We all had our heads in the clouds. "If we can just fix our Offense then we will roll. Our Defense is already good."

We lost our entire defensive backfield and Gerald Willis who was a one man wrecking crew last year. His replacements are solid but not to his level...yet.

Jaquan Johnson was a beast, but he is now in the league. Sheldrick Redwine too. Our D is still stout, but is also young.

We cannot expect greatness out of the box. Does not usually happen that way.

WE lost to dem Gators and we all remembered back to when we won our first title. We lost to them that year too.

We are going to be ok. Get off the ledges, don't jump. Put the crack pipes down. Chill out. We are gonna be fine.
Why??...Another Porst like this and up to the Ledge I go....

Advertisement
lol yeah ok man. you are so chock full o' football knowledge, predicting manny will be gone in 2 years and a 60 point as$ raping by bama just makes you far ahead of the curve.

no chance for improvement, no chance for learning mistakes and getting better. none of that. just after 2 games lost by a combined 7 points, 1 to a top 10 team, we're ****ed.

you would've been the guy saying jimmy johnson is a piece of sh*t after losing 5 games off a title defense.
Dude if you want to keep falling into orange and green false hope trap be my guest. Lord knows I fell for it when Shannon brought in the number 1 class, when golden started 7-0 and when richt all be it by miracle finishes had us 10-0 but my glasses our off now dude and I’m sick of giving the benefit of the doubt to new unqualified staffs. Like I said it ain’t rocket science, In college the best coaching usually wins. Can you really look me In the face and say we have top coaching on the defensive side of the ball? I didn’t think so and here’s the scary part, Diaz had a chance to fire those bums when he got the job but he didn’t. You know why, because number one there his buddies and number two he don’t know anyone else to ask as he’s never been a ******* head coach before! And if you think our already sub par recruiting is going to get better with the product this staff is putting on the field then you truly are a slurper. Think about this my friend, right now your seeing the most talented team Diaz will ever field here In his stay at Miami and we’re 0-2! And even worse it’s his coaches on the defense and his handpicked grad assistant coach on ST that are the ones truly ******* us. So again will see how positive your tone is In 2021 when bama scores on us at will and out right embarrass us and of course we’re on our way to our next coach. One thing I will say is we as canes fans should all pray to god that Blake is fired too because if he’s not then it’ll just be wash and repeat with the next coach. Facts!

Dude if you want to keep falling into orange and green false hope trap be my guest. Lord knows I fell for it when Shannon brought in the number 1 class, when golden started 7-0 and when richt all be it by miracle finishes had us 10-0 but my glasses our off now dude and I’m sick of giving the benefit of the doubt to new unqualified staffs. Like I said it ain’t rocket science, In college the best coaching usually wins. Can you really look me In the face and say we have top coaching on the defensive side of the ball? I didn’t think so and here’s the scary part, Diaz had a chance to fire those bums when he got the job but he didn’t. You know why, because number one there his buddies and number two he don’t know anyone else to ask as he’s never been a ******* head coach before! And if you think our already sub par recruiting is going to get better with the product this staff is putting on the field then you truly are a slurper. Think about this my friend, right now your seeing the most talented team Diaz will ever field here In his stay at Miami and we’re 0-2! And even worse it’s his coaches on the defense and his handpicked grad assistant coach on ST that are the ones truly ******* us. So again will see how positive your tone is In 2021 when bama scores on us at will and out right embarrass us and of course we’re on our way to our next coach. One thing I will say is we as canes fans should all pray to god that Blake is fired too because if he’s not then it’ll just be wash and repeat with the next coach. Facts!

LOL after that entire rant of opinions based on bull**** in the past, you end it with "facts!" ok man whatever you say. football season is here and this team has a tremendous opportunity to improve. you take your life of the party, positive attitude with you every saturday.

LOL after that entire rant of opinions based on bull**** in the past, you end it with "facts!" ok man whatever you say. football season is here and this team has a tremendous opportunity to improve. you take your life of the party, positive attitude with you every saturday.
Ok dude, keep your head in the sand If you want, it’s life and sanity. Maybe one day the orange and green glasses will come off and youll be able to spot a fraudulent staff and admin like me and my fellow canes brothers on here who have had enough. Like I said will see what your thoughts/tone is after the *** raping bama puts on us in two years, while mark Diaz golden tells us that he has the perfect staff and no changes needed and the planes are flying. Let’s continue the conversation then. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement

You must work for someone else and have never owned your own business. Head coaching is very similar. It takes a minute to learn to work without a net, there IS a learning curve to it. Diaz has never been the head man, but he has the goods, I believe, to be a great HC. But jeez, give the man a minute. When you are running the show you have so much more to handle than just doing the job, you have to handle all the extra personal crapola from your staff. IT can take a minute to adjust. Anyone who owns his own business will tell you that the first year is really interesting.

We shouldn't be in the position of allowing Manny all the time he needs to learn how to be head coach.

This is how Miami continues to prove it's a Mickey Mouse operation.

You must work for someone else and have never owned your own business. Head coaching is very similar. It takes a minute to learn to work without a net, there IS a learning curve to it. Diaz has never been the head man, but he has the goods, I believe, to be a great HC. But jeez, give the man a minute. When you are running the show you have so much more to handle than just doing the job, you have to handle all the extra personal crapola from your staff. IT can take a minute to adjust. Anyone who owns his own business will tell you that the first year is really interesting.
And in your response lies the problem, Diaz should have never been given this job! He should have cut his teeth at temple and if he showed the goods there them “maybe” call him back. Miami is not a first time experimental HC job even thought our crap admin has done everything in its power to make it that way. Im done being patient, I’ve been patient for 15 years and I’m over it. Everyone on here should be sick of it! If the admin dont care, then I don’t care anymore. You really think Diaz’s band of misfit toys in Banda, patke and Baker have what it takes to win a NC here? Or have have we lowered the bar so low that now we’re just hoping and praying for a coastal title. Lol Banda, patke and baker can get the fvck out of my face! And so can Diaz unless he handles businesss with his staff and starts taking his career and future seriously. How’s randy, Coker and Golden’s career gone in coaching post Miami manny? He should get asking himself that question everyday. Smh

And in your response lies the problem, Diaz should have never been given this job! He should have cut his teeth at temple and if he showed the goods there them “maybe” call him back. Miami is not a first time experimental HC job even thought our crap admin has done everything in its power to make it that way. Im done being patient, I’ve been patient for 15 years and I’m over it. Everyone on here should be sick of it! If the admin dont care, then I don’t care anymore. You really think Diaz’s band of misfit toys in Banda, patke and Baker have what it takes to win a NC here? Or have have we lowered the bar so low that now we’re just hoping and praying for a coastal title. Lol Banda, patke and baker can get the fvck out of my face! And so can Diaz unless he handles businesss with his staff and starts taking his career and future seriously. How’s randy, Coker and Golden’s career gone in coaching post Miami manny? He should get asking himself that question everyday. Smh

Admin does care. The previous President (she who should not be named) was a crooked politician who CAUSED the Nevin Shapiro crap cause she only wanted the moolah and did not care where the money came from (So Clintonesque of her). The new Pres Frenk seems to care. Patience is a virtue and I can see the shine of the diamond Diaz is going to be soon. You wait and see.

Advertisement
Back