STOP WORRYING CANES FAM

maybe wait until the 7-5 season is actual rather than potential before formulating your conclusion?

Nope, they gotta get it all out now. They are like women...Gotta let it spew. If Wednesday gets here and they haven't given their version of emotions to the message board world they are lost.

Advertisement
Nope, they gotta get it all out now. They are like women...Gotta let it spew. If Wednesday gets here and they haven't given their version of emotions to the message board world they are lost.

Maybe it's just old age (and some luck) but formulating conclusions based on actual evidence has worked out reasonably well for me in life.

Maybe it's just old age (and some luck) but formulating conclusions based on actual evidence has worked out reasonably well for me in life.

Losing 2 coin flip games with borderline top 25 team with a new coach? Because that's the actual evidence

Even if I would be less optimistic than I am, I wouldn't spew like these negative nancys are...Worst fanbase ever.

Much better than the 2-9 last year statistically, and played musical QB...Outyarded SC by 150 and 2 yards per play (those stats are the stuff 20 pt wins are made of).
Whatever dude. Keep making excuses like your boy Diaz. They say the team takes after it’s coach, well maybe some fans do as well and they’ve become skilled in the art of BS. Not me, my eyes are wide open from what I’ve seen from manny and his defensive staff to know will be looking for a new coach in 2021 when bama hangs 60+ on us. Hopefully by them will have a new AD that actually knows what fvck he’s doing and can actually scout out a quality coach. Till then it really doesn’t matter and we ain’t winning shlt!

Advertisement
Whatever dude. Keep making excuses like your boy Diaz. They say the team takes after it’s coach, well maybe some fans do as well and they’ve become skilled in the art of BS. Not me, my eyes are wide open from what I’ve seen from manny and his defensive staff to know will be looking for a new coach in 2021 when bama hangs 60+ on us. Hopefully by them will have a new AD that actually knows what fvck he’s doing and can actually scout out a quality coach. Till then it really doesn’t matter and we ain’t winning shlt!

"My boy Diaz"...lol how you know what I think about Diaz you dumb f**k?

Let it spew, let it spew you emotional little woman

"My boy Diaz"...lol how you know what I think about Diaz you dumb f**k?

Let it spew, let it spew you emotional little woman
Fu<k you punk! Go take your excuses just like Diaz and shove them where the sun don’t shine! When Diaz is gone in three years I’ll remember all this Bs talk about patience with you skeet. Lol

I know it’s early, but if Manny happens to not work out, and I truly hope he does, I wouldn’t mind going after the coach from UAB. Literally turned a program that folded its football program into conference champs in two years. I know he’s from a G5 school, however if we’re going to go down this route of paying our coaches $3-4m, he’s a guy I’ve been tracking. Gets the absolute best out of his players, and now they’ve become a Conf USA power over night.

Advertisement

If you cant be with us when we are down or growing, then please go be a fan of Clemson or Bama

But, I never had my head on cloud nine. I opined from the beginning, that Miami is a " 10-2 " regular season team. And my three major concerns were QB, offensive line and the atrocious ST's. hUh Well, Miami has a young IMPROVING QB now and the young offensive line is steadily improving. Unfortunately, it remains to be seen if ST play will get better. OUCH.

Fu<k you punk! Go take your excuses just like Diaz and shove them where the sun don’t shine! When Diaz is gone in three years I’ll remember all this Bs talk about patience with you skeet. Lol

Perhaps you should SHOVE OFF, good ol' boy!

Quick question did we loose the second game in row in 83 to a team we have 3 times the talent of? No we didn’t, so gtfoh with that BS. It’s all just talk, just like Diaz all talk while he employs his buddy the bartender, the frat boy and his little twin at d coordinator. I’m sick of it! Just win or get lost!

Good ol' boy needs some SERIOUS THERAPY! Now. LOL

Advertisement
Worst fanbase? Nope - just too many negative posters on this site

Miami fan from beautiful Maine has a VALID point of view. Miami fandom has the REPUTATION for having the absolute WORST fandom across the nation! And it's been that way for decades now. hUh Yeah, yeah, yeah. Every fan base has their fair share of NEGATIVE good ol' boys/good ol' girls and what not. But not like Miami Hurricane fandom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Oh you're one of those rememberers huh

Let that venom spew...Feel better yet?

I'm disappointed and the losses were not acceptable but if you look at it objectively;
We were a fumbled punt and 4th & 17 away from beating the #9 and #29 ranked teams away from home with a very young team.
Freshman sprinkled across the board
about 7 seniors on the defensive 2 deep
1 on the offensive 2 deep
none of the kickers or long snappers

That's 39 of 47 that are underclassmen along with a fairly new staff.

**** happens, the next 4 game home stretch will tell a lot.

I'm disappointed and the losses were not acceptable but if you look at it objectively;
We were a fumbled punt and 4th & 17 away from beating the #9 and #29 ranked teams away from home with a very young team.
Freshman sprinkled across the board
about 7 seniors on the defensive 2 deep
1 on the offensive 2 deep
none of the kickers or long snappers

Thats only 8 of 47 that are seniors and a fairly new staff.

**** happens, the next 4 game home stretch will tell a lot.

This team is definitely built for 2020 and beyond. Learning how to win takes time.

Advertisement
Back