STOP WORRYING CANES FAM

Badbart43

Sophomore
We got this.

We all had our heads in the clouds. "If we can just fix our Offense then we will roll. Our Defense is already good."

We lost our entire defensive backfield and Gerald Willis who was a one man wrecking crew last year. His replacements are solid but not to his level...yet.

Jaquan Johnson was a beast, but he is now in the league. Sheldrick Redwine too. Our D is still stout, but is also young.

We cannot expect greatness out of the box. Does not usually happen that way.

WE lost to dem Gators and we all remembered back to when we won our first title. We lost to them that year too.

We are going to be ok. Get off the ledges, don't jump. Put the crack pipes down. Chill out. We are gonna be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got this.

We all had our heads in the clouds. "If we can just fix our Offense then we will roll. Our Defense is already good."

We lost our entire defensive backfield and Gerald Willis who was a one man wrecking crew last year. His replacements are solid but not to his level...yet.

Jaquan Johnson was a beast, but he is now in the league. Sheldrick Redwine too. Our D is still stout, but is also young.

WE lost to dem Gators and we all remembered back to when we won our first title. We lost to them that year too.

We are going to be ok. Get off the ledges, don't jump. Put the crack pipes down. Chill out. We are gonna be fine.
You are correct that this board had it's head in the clouds.

no worries, our recruiting class will fall apart like.....like a Canes recruiting class, but we will be just fine...

Op is right...what's another 7-5 season in the grand scheme of things?

Advertisement
CD8E6D99-F5E7-4017-9986-45CBF3C44997.jpeg

We got this.

Quick question did we loose the second game in row in 83 to a team we have 3 times the talent of? No we didn’t, so gtfoh with that BS. It’s all just talk, just like Diaz all talk while he employs his buddy the bartender, the frat boy and his little twin at d coordinator. I’m sick of it! Just win or get lost!

Advertisement
Quick question did we loose the second game in row in 83 to a team we have 3 times the talent of? No we didn’t, so gtfoh with that BS. It’s all just talk, just like Diaz all talk while he employs his buddy the bartender, the frat boy and his little twin at d coordinator. I’m sick of it! Just win or get lost!

You are way way way off with that 3X the talent statement

Advertisement
I ain’t worried. The boys are going to get right. We’ve played the toughest opening schedule of anybody in the country. And while I do think that a more seasoned coach would have us 2-0, I’m going to let it slide. Diaz is essentially learning on the fly. He’ll get the ship righted. I’m sure of it. Home cooking against two cupcakes is just what the doctor ordered.

Advertisement
Back