Stop with the $uckeyestreit threads, your team is the 'Canes

CaneFan79

Senior
I'm tired of all these "I'll quote $uckeystreit to try and bolster my point" threads. As we say in the military, Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF)

1. If you need to have some ESPiN talking head who follows corporate suit orders to "bolster" your argument about why Golden shouldn't be Miami's HC, I'll ask this: HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY OF THIS SEASON'S PIVOTAL GAMES, Numbnuts? Do some thinking and writing for yourself, cite examples (there are MANY) of total coaching breakdowns. Here is just one example, scumbags: You have 3:10 on the clock, all your time outs and the best young QB in the nation for a game winning drive and the HC and his staff goatfvck the whole thing. Do you need $uckeyestreit to tell you that?

2. $uckeyestreit does everything the ESPiN suits tell him to do, to the point of moving from Columbus to Nashville in order to maintain his supposed "objectivity." The whole "O$Uck fan base are hostile to him" crap was a lie to divert attention from ESPiN going to bed with the $EC. $uckeyestreit has pumped up the 'Canes as soon as word came out about the 2010-2011 home and home. It was all for his beloved $ucknuts to be perceived as having a strong OOC schedule. I live near where he comes from, they are O$Uck above all else, especially since the state has Seven D1 FBS schools and all six of the rest of them lose (by design) to O$Uck...No Big Three here.

Don't have the attention span to read this post? Here it is in a picture:

kirk-herbstreit-jumping-bcs.jpg

Oh, the only guy from Ohio to stand up to O$Uck (he lost the mascot job after this for daring to try and upset the MAC "take your beatings and $$$ quietly" order)

[video=youtube;577hN8tQM6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=577hN8tQM6g[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back