Stop using the k Williams tip td as turning pt

Advertisement
Ermon lane dropped a wide open td the play before. Can't have it both ways.

It wasn't the turning point but it was unfortunate play for Miami. The defensive call was the right one. Winston was going to Greene and he was covered. McCord made a play on the ball and it took a crazy direction. When you're on a 25 game win streak somethings you have to be lucky.

FSU is getting lucky all the time, and it makes me sick. They got lucky the ref threw a flag against ND, or they lose. They got lucky Louisville dropped 2-3 INTs, including one sure pick 6, and also FSU recovered a fumble in the endzone for a TD, and now this deflection.

And berrios dropped a td and kayaa overthrew to coley and phil 2 times....

But they scored after the overthrow to coley so can't count that one either. Jalen Ramsey dropped a pick six. U guys are going to torture ur selves only counting miamis mistakes. It's football. There are always going to be what if plays.

Advertisement

drops happen every football game at every level, tipped passes rarely fall into the hands of an unintended receiver running in stride as if the ball was passed to him for a touchdown. Fluke play simple as that.

drops happen every football game at every level, tipped passes rarely fall into the hands of an unintended receiver running in stride as if the ball was passed to him for a touchdown. Fluke play simple as that.

Of course it was a fluke but lanes was not just a regular drop. U can't be serious. Berrios attempting a diving catch I get but not lanes. If u want to feel better and use the tipped pass as an excuse have at it

Advertisement
the turning point was the FUMBLE oleary had.. idc if you disagree with me.. that was a fumble.

Of course this was the turning point. It only fed into the belief on both sides that FSU was going to do the same thing they've done all year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dobards fumble killed us. That catch was 1st down conversion to keep the drive alive and answer FSU in the second half. Mental mistakes once again killed us all the way around. How do you let a guy jump through you on a PAT block?

Of course it was a fluke but lanes was not just a regular drop. U can't be serious. Berrios attempting a diving catch I get but not lanes. If u want to feel better and use the tipped pass as an excuse have at it

Call it an excuse all you want in reality that play had a huge impact on the game whether you want to call it a turning point or not. That is something that happens in may 2% of football games a complete fluke. Dropped passes are like false starts it happens to everybody. Thats apples and oranges to me and not a good comparision IMO. The turning point to me was not going for it on 4th and 3 before the end of the 1st half and then missing the freaking field goal. We had them on their heels with a chance to go up 20 before the half and we punked out and kicked the field goal, and then missed it.

Close games always come down to a few plays. Unfortunately the a Canes were on the short end the stick. Berrios drop in endzone, missed FG, missed XP, Dobard fumble, deflected pass for TD, and two horrible throws by Winston in which our db's were in position to pick off the ball but Jaboo's throws were so bad that it didn't happen...

Advertisement
Back