Stop The Foolishness!!!

We in the first season of our rebuilding the program, lose by a blocked extra point and idiots here, that are suppose to Canes, trashing the team. No it wasn't a picture of perfection, but those kids competed their azzes off and people come on here show absolutely no appreciation for their efforts! I'm as upset we lost as anyone and there are always reasons, but the disrespect some supposed fans showing for this team is utterly atrocious! We knew we were missing many pieces, but the staff and the kids have put a competitive product on the field, unlike the last 5 years! Now is the time we need to rally behind this program and support our warriors. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Was shocked that a lot of people have jumped out the window already. Esp after watching that defense. I was at the game and people were beyond ****ed. I get it..tired of losing to fsu. But if we win 10 games and the coastal this season is a great success.

Now if we lose to UNC after seeing what Vtech did to them..then you will see a diff tune from me next Sunday morning.

Advertisement
but the staff and the kids have put a competitive product on the field, unlike the last 5 years! Now is the time we need to rally behind this program and support our warriors. Go Canes!

That's better than non-competitive, but still a loser mentality.

Heard the same **** for the last 10+ years.

Theres a reason Richt has the reputation he does of not being able to win the big one and it was on full display last night.

This isnt a one time aberration.

Advertisement
The criticism of Richt is warranted.

He called a horrendous game. Completely abandoned the run. Never tested Lane deep. Just a ****** game plan that costed us.

Don't even get me started on the OL and Kaaya

Not expecting to beat Bama/OSU, but to lose to this ****** FSU team is unacceptable

Not expecting to beat Bama/OSU, but to lose to this ****ty FSU team is unacceptable

Agree 100%. There is no "secret playbook". Our offense is extremely conservative.

But many of here have given up on the season 5 games in! Lol. How about we see what's up the next 10 days then render a decision from there? If we beat UNC and Vtech I could care less about this loss. We would be in the drivers seat to win the coastal. Which is the #1 goal this season. The #1 goal was never to beat FSU and MAYBE win the coastal last time I checked.

Advertisement
We in the first season of our rebuilding the program, lose by a blocked extra point and idiots here, that are suppose to Canes, trashing the team. No it wasn't a picture of perfection, but those kids competed their azzes off and people come on here show absolutely no appreciation for their efforts! I'm as upset we lost as anyone and there are always reasons, but the disrespect some supposed fans showing for this team is utterly atrocious! We knew we were missing many pieces, but the staff and the kids have put a competitive product on the field, unlike the last 5 years! Now is the time we need to rally behind this program and support our warriors. Go Canes!

I agree with what you said, but we loss. I have never liked attacking the players but coaches are paid and fair game. I was BBB guy but started betting on this game the minute Mark took the job -- certain he would win it if nothing else, my bad. Kids played fine. Heck, Corn even ran Cook down and prevented TD -- who the heck does that? The new babies are menfolk. Lots of good plays on D and O. But we loss and that is always the coachs' fault. It was JJ's fault we lost two NC before he FINALLY won one. If was Denis' fault he did not win 3. It certainly was Coker's fault when he did not win 4 in a row with that frigging team and this is Mark's fault. All praise to the players, they did very good.

If you guys thought that 10 months could mend what 10 yrs of bullshyte.......

This. And it is painfully obvious that the o line is horrible. Bottom line the offense made too many mistakes. That interception in the endzone was the turning point and it was a horrid decision by Kaaya. He looked like a freshman on that throw. The holding call that wiped out Walton's td was questionable but elite teams don't make mistakes like that. It was disappointing that the defense couldn't get a three and out on the last drive to give the offense a chance. Despite the win loss record FSU is still a very talented team and they executed better and made less costly mistakes than us, which was the difference in the game.

Advertisement
Heard the same **** for the last 10+ years.

Theres a reason Richt has the reputation he does of not being able to win the big one and it was on full display last night.

This isnt a one time aberration.

Unless a coach is an absymal failure then he gets at least 3 years to integrate his system in and have the players he recruited actually starting. It's game 5 of year 1, lets see how the team responds the next 2 weeks before losing our minds.

The o-line is bad and Kaaya is shell shocked.
The playcalling is a direct reflection of those weaknesses.

Fsu played more press man coverage than they have since Kelly got the job.

Our TE's were not getting any seperation.

The oline couldnt block long enough to even open up the playbook and kaayas lack of mobility will get him killed if Richt tries to get cute.

I dont know what the **** you guys are watching but that loss is on the players with turnovers and penalties.

Stacy Coley had unacceptable penalties last night. SMFH.

Advertisement
Back