Stop falling for it

1575556637119.png
Fvck Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I AGREE. I STOP WATCHING ALL THOSE **** VIDEOS AND LISTENING TO COACHES SPEAK ABOUT PLERS AND THERE DEVELOPMENT WHEN FOLDEN WAS THE HEAD COACH. ALL LIES
YOU TELL ME JARREN IS THE GUY BULL HE CANT EVEN THROW THE **** BALL

Advertisement
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

For a lot of CIS posters you fell for a bunch of bull**** cheap talk and slogans with Al. Now the same people feel for it again with one Manny Diaz.

Here is my advice. Stop listening to chatter in the off season. Dont worry about spring ball either. Forget about mid week pressers or practice reports. Yes we are talking about practice.

Reserve judgment until the game is played. Or you are simply playing yourself.

Here here...this man for President.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

For a lot of CIS posters you fell for a bunch of bull**** cheap talk and slogans with Al. Now the same people fell for it again with one Manny Diaz.

Here is my advice. Stop listening to chatter in the off season. Dont worry about spring ball either. Forget about mid week pressers or practice reports. Yes we are talking about practice.

Reserve judgment until the game is played. Or you are simply playing yourself.
But... but... theyre running 23 mph... 23...
And theyre player led...
You either come to Miami 😥 and play for national championships 😥 or go somewhere else and... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

OP is talking to the people who will get excited about Manny signing one 1 Five star player (who we’ll eventually ***** over), that will be our marquee recruit, and a bunch of 3 and 2 stars, and forget about the season we just had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So accurate. That same hezzy crossover gets us every time. Stop reachin fellas!

Advertisement
Back