Stop falling for it

jackedaround

Junior
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

For a lot of CIS posters you fell for a bunch of bull**** cheap talk and slogans with Al. Now the same people fell for it again with one Manny Diaz.

Here is my advice. Stop listening to chatter in the off season. Dont worry about spring ball either. Forget about mid week pressers or practice reports. Yes we are talking about practice.

Reserve judgment until the game is played. Or you are simply playing yourself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
B15028FF-1732-4BE3-8DAB-A76118898B6F.gif

For a lot of CIS posters you fell for a bunch of bull**** cheap talk and slogans with Al. Now the same people feel for it again with one Manny Diaz.

Here is my advice. Stop listening to chatter in the off season. Dont worry about spring ball either. Forget about mid week pressers or practice reports. Yes we are talking about practice.

This has to be most delayed of delayed reactions of all time.

Advertisement
Advertisement

For a lot of CIS posters you fell for a bunch of bull**** cheap talk and slogans with Al. Now the same people feel for it again with one Manny Diaz.

Except some of these morons will fall for it again, hook line and sinker. And then rage when their expectations aren't met. Happens every year.

And I can't wait for it to happen in 2020 and beyond.

The sky is blue. Did you not read a single off season post from me?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back