STOP BLAMING THE FANS!

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
We are not the problem with this program. Donna, Blake, BOT, Al Golden, Miami Hearld, Tim Reynolds, Matt Porter....take responsibility for once.

We did not sign Al Golden to a 5 yr extention on his contract after his 6-6 season his first year here.

We did not get in bed w/ Nevin Shapiro.

We did not continue to use a cloud that has blown far, FAR away from this program as an excuse for mediocrity.

We did not blame weather for losses this year.

We didn not blame night games for losses this year.

We did not blame YouTube for losses this year.

We did not say we would be a better football program by the end of the season when we were actually worst by year's end and then proceed to say "we made improvements."

We did not go 0-4 against FSU in 4 years.

We did not go 16-16 in the weaklink of the power 5 conferences

We are not 55-56 as coach

We did not go 0-4 down the stretch when we controlled our own destiny in the ACC Coastal.

We did not lose communication with recruits two years in a row during the hottest time of recruiting battles.

We did not reinvest money in a medical facility, leaving the athletic dept out to dry.

We did not create a 28-22 record here in four years.

We did not hype Nike Uniforms to recruits just to scratch them to go w/ another apparel company that is not as popular.

We do not conduct interviews, allowing lies to be spewed

So stop blaming fans b/c we don't feel a sense of #renewed or #reunited or any bull catch phrases you want to put on this dumpster fire YOU created.

We are not rabid fans like Bama fans, yet no one is talking about them hurting recruiting. We are not rioting like Michigan fans, yet no one is blaming them for recruiting. So stop blaming us for our expressed passion. Stop blaming us for the inflated stats and political answers that are used to justify ineptitude and mediocrity. Stop blaming our on the field issues on us. YOU are crumbling this program, not us. Take some **** responsibility for once, and maybe, just maybe you won't have to ignore the noise; the noise from us won't be here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its very much the majority of fans fault for getting strung along for 3 1/2 years. This battle should already be over, not just starting.

I dont care if it's .000000001%. All the people that crowned this clown before he did anything or even gave him the green light after 1-2-3 years of inept coaching are partially at fault here.

I'm not putting All the blame on the fans by any means but to pretend that they " give a pass" attitude didn't play a small role no matter how small is silly.

The only difference between the admins and the fans right now is it appears the admins are still giving this fool a pass. They also have the power to change it but who knows what the contract details entail.

I dont care if it's .000000001%. All the people that crowned this clown before he did anything or even gave him the green light after 1-2-3 years of inept coaching are partially at fault here.

I'm not putting All the blame on the fans by any means but to pretend that they " give a pass" attitude didn't play a small role no matter how small is silly.

The only difference between the admins and the fans right now is it appears the admins are still giving this fool a pass. They also have the power to change it but who knows what the contract details entail.

I hear ya. But all that is irrelevant at this point. Prior support in the past didn't save Coker or Shannon.

No reason why it should factor in this situation at all.

Advertisement
To further add to your point I recently came across a paper done by somebody at the Stanford business school that talks about how the perception of the consumer and how the pressures of the consumers can effect the company. It mentions how Nike overhauled it's labor practices and how Walmart worked to improve its impact on their workers and community because activists made them a target. The single biggest take away from the research was quite simple, social pressure matters. To quote the paper...

"Social pressure and social performance reinforce each other. Greater social pressure can result in better social performance. In other words, firms step up responsible behavior in response to pressure."

Or for the simpletons whom this is directed at, if enough people speak up then change WILL happen. This is simple simple **** man, business 101. Ever heard the old saying "the customer is always right?"

To further add to your point I recently came across a paper done by somebody at the Stanford business school that talks about how the perception of the consumer and how the pressures of the consumers can effect the company. It mentions how Nike overhauled it's labor practices and how Walmart worked to improve its impact on their workers and community because activists made them a target. The single biggest take away from the research was quite simple, social pressure matters. To quote the paper...

"Social pressure and social performance reinforce each other. Greater social pressure can result in better social performance. In other words, firms step up responsible behavior in response to pressure."

Or for the simpletons whom this is directed at, if enough people speak up then change WILL happen. This is simple simple **** man, business 101. Ever heard the old saying "the customer is always right?"

ACC subsidies have the opposite effect

Burn it down!
13639752731551670133.GIF

Advertisement
Back