Stop Being Chicken Littles

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
When it comes to who you think we can get here.

I'm sick of reading from our own friggen fans about people automatically discounting our attractiveness as a program.

In an earlier thread I can no longer find, a fan said that "if Chip Kelly was fired from the Eagles and wanted to come back to college he'd laugh at us!".........Comments like this make me sick. It's the same type of attitude that people had when we lost to FSU for the 6th time in a row and people called it a "good loss".

The ONLY THING that matters is what we are willing to pay. Not if we can pay, b/c we absolutely can.

Take a storied program, a great salary, and you can get a Chip Kelly if you want.

Advertisement
When it comes to who you think we can get here.

I'm sick of reading from our own friggen fans about people automatically discounting our attractiveness as a program.

In an earlier thread I can no longer find, a fan said that "if Chip Kelly was fired from the Eagles and wanted to come back to college he'd laugh at us!".........Comments like this make me sick. It's the same type of attitude that people had when we lost to FSU for the 6th time in a row and people called it a "good loss".

The ONLY THING that matters is what we are willing to pay. Not if we can pay, b/c we absolutely can.

Take a storied program, a great salary, and you can get a Chip Kelly if you want.

we dont chip

Advertisement
Back