Stonehill Skyhawks @MIA Thurs 8PM ACCN

jkdood

All ACC
...could be some PT opportunity for the bench hopefully vs 2-11 Stonehill. They lost to both UCONN and Kentucky by identical 101-67 scores. They did just win last game out by 27 (over Hartford) so they will be eager as:
1703026045655.png

Advertisement
If you have ever owned an Ames shovel, you will know Stone Hill College. The college is built on the land and around the mansion that was built by the Ames family. In the early 1900s, they produced over 80% of all the shovels in America. I can't help myself I'm old and have no life

Advertisement
If you have ever owned an Ames shovel, you will know Stone Hill College. The college is built on the land and around the mansion that was built by the Ames family. In the early 1900s, they produced over 80% of all the shovels in America. I can't help myself I'm old and have no life

That's a lot of digging

Advertisement
It’ll be a failure if any of the starters play more than 20 minutes.

This team is 356 out of 362 on kenpom. No clue why we are even playing this team.
Whats the kenpom on our next juggernaut opponent, North Florida? FSU just tore them up didn't they?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two other growing New England programs, Bryant and Merrimack, already have made a decent intro into D1. Maybe Stonehill might be trying to join them in the next 5 yrs.

So anyone know the deal with pack. Lower extremity issue. Anything to be concerned w going forward or just sitting him bc this team theyre playing are terrible?

Advertisement
Back