Stole this from Gaytors 247 site. Roster Breakdown

Advertisement
This information has been presented and discussed already. It is mostly bull**** that neglects to factor in actual on field production and only accounts for high school rating and age. It is not an accurate representation of either roster and skews the narrative towards the gators.
And they don't have Feeley developing players. I'm really tired of these ratings being used just to claim other teams has a better rosters. We have some dogs that are ready to eat. I don't know how you measure that?

For some reason, UF fans insist on using recruiting ratings as the basis for all of their analysis/predictions/arguments. One thing that high school recruiting ratings do not take into consideration is the coaching that these kids receive once they get into college. Why would anyone base their predictions on how good a player was perceived to be years ago? It makes no sense but that's the Gaytor way.
I don’t even know what metric they are using because if you go by 247 recruiting rankings At each current position Miami got more talent than uf at most positions on the field

There QB has started 21 games - ours zero

We can still win but folks this is a MASSIVE difference

Go canes

Similar experience this weekend...

After having a little too much to drink on Saturday and a seafood salad for dinner, I was looking for some much needed hydration Sunday morning while in dire straights. My wife accidentally brought me a Lemon Lime Gatorade from CVS (instead of Powerade... don't worry, we start counseling on Monday), which I unfortunately started drinking without noticing her error. Almost immediately after having that crap touch my lips, my stomach recoiled. I sprinted to my bathroom to vomit, but afterwards, when I looked down into the toilet bowl, I saw what was very clearly the shape of a dead barf-gator in the water. When I turned to the sink to wash up, the clock in the bathroom was incorrectly blinking 17:13.

There is only one way to interpret this sequence of events: a 17-13 Canes victory.

Do you write these jokes yourself? Franchise was right, it’s embarrassing how each thread gets littered with dim wits trying to be witty. This is worst attempt at humor I’ve seen in awhile.

Advertisement
Do you write these jokes yourself? Franchise was right, it’s embarrassing how each thread gets littered with dim wits trying to be witty. This is worst attempt at humor I’ve seen in awhile.

Yea--a lot of comedians with the same schtick. Just ignore them.

There QB has started 21 games - ours zero

We can still win but folks this is a MASSIVE difference

Go canes
Hes *** vs solid or great defenses, quit capping for this sorry *** qb. He got benched in the mizzou game and a walk on was supposed to take over the next game but he got hurt in practice. These people got some false sense of confidence from how uf finished the last 4 games against trash defenses and teams thinking he and this offense is good all of a sudden.

Advertisement
Significant advantage passing the ball? With one of the worst QBs on a ranked team I’ve ever made the mistake of watching? K

This thread was embarrassing and dim witted beginning at post #1.

Advertisement
Back