Rest of dline- slight decrease
Perryman - steady
Howard- increase
Jenkins- steady
Bush - slight drop due to injury
Please add on

Advertisement
Goudis - Down

I have zero confidence in him to make a big FG in a big game. And that scares me.

Artie Burns - Up
Ladarius Gunter: Net Up, but Asante Samuel Syndrome today (caught lookin but made big plays)
Pat O'Donnell: Up. Boshered a guy, and saved a safety or worse.

Advertisement
I feel like when Duke went down he had a opportunity to step up and take over a game and didn't. I'm not saying that he isn't good I was just hoping he would make some huge plays

I feel like when Duke went down he had a opportunity to step up and take over a game and didn't. I'm not saying that he isn't good I was just hoping he would make some huge plays

399.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
GTFOOH! A true freshman doesnt take over a game and he drops? How bout the other guys, they stay steady? The only guy that made plays was Hurns.
Also dont see why McCord gets an increase. Yeah he made that one play but other than that he was neutralized all game long. Not saying he should drop, but should not increase either. Also Jenkins struggled most of the game, made some plays but got beat a bunch.

Advertisement
Back