• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic Stock Market discussion

wspcane

Recruit
Picked up some Pulte today. National shortage of houses, net income went from $1b to $1.4b, cash flows shooting up, consolidation in the 40-50 range since August, manageable debt.

George84

Freshman
Whatever I bought over the last month continues to go down......I took a small position in BRPHF today. Do Not Buy. You've been warned.

Whatever I bought over the last month continues to go down......I took a small position in BRPHF today. Do Not Buy. You've been warned.

Dammit!!!

FYI BLOK etf dumped almost 500k galaxy to rebalance. Pretty much what happened yesterday.

My goal is to make 100x on my first galaxy buys. Wish me luck. I aim high.

Hey if anyone who made a few bucks off my recs feels generous, Andrew added the option to gift someone else a non-recurring subscription by clicking their name and then "Gift."

It's obviously an inconsequential amount of money but I can't connect my name (via credit card, or any other reveal, etc.) to a website where I am discussing stocks for reasons that may be obvious to some.

Many thanks. Go Canes.

Edit: Someone got me. Many thanks, stranger. :100:

Last edited:

AutoCANE

Don’t ask me if I’m alright
My TLT puts are finally starting to pick up steam. May have been the most obvious play I've ever made in my short history

wspcane

Recruit
Ark’s new space etf put out their list of holdings. Their second largest holding is... the Ark 3D printing etf. Starting to look like a pyramid...

1617061133130.jpg

George84

Freshman
I’m just making fun of myself. Everything I buy recently goes down. This happened to rally shortly after I bought.