Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Out of curiosity I looked at Portnoy's social media chatter ETF holdings. What an absolutely fascinating mix of companies that has left me almost intrigued to buy. No idea where or how else you would possibly get these companies lumped together. Also interesting to see some of them on the list that have that much chatter.

Advertisement
Out of curiosity I looked at Portnoy's social media chatter ETF holdings. What an absolutely fascinating mix of companies that has left me almost intrigued to buy. No idea where or how else you would possibly get these companies lumped together. Also interesting to see some of them on the list that have that much chatter.

I bought this just for the **** of it. Its based off a sentiment algorithm, im here for the expirement lol.

Advertisement
For giggles, I bought 3/19 $11 AMC calls at $2.53 this morning. Tight stop loss set $2.23. Going to ride this thing up for a while and see how far it will go.

IMG_8343.JPG

Also, TPL blew past $1500 today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BRPHF wow. @Cryptical Envelopment

Yeah that was today's catalyst. Huge. "Two of the funds on offer are from Galaxy Digital, a crypto firm founded by Mike Novogratz, while the third is a joint effort from asset manager FS Investments and bitcoin company NYDIG."

Anyone else holding ADA and like it long term?--I sold it this morning for a small profit but will be looking to buy back in when it retreats from the Coinbase Pro listing FOMO.

Advertisement
Back