Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Ouch.

How many active users, total time engaged, and are those growing? If yes, they simply need to figure out the revenue model. Clearly they have figured out the raising capital model.
Can’t find user info. If you do please post!

Advertisement
Ouch.

How many active users, total time engaged, and are those growing? If yes, they simply need to figure out the revenue model. Clearly they have figured out the raising capital model.
The net loss is associated with the closing of the merger and associated fees. Picked up 100+ shares today.

I’m waiting for tmtg+. And I’m waiting for t+1 settlements to bring light to some shadiness.

The net loss is associated with the closing of the merger and associated fees. Picked up 100+ shares today.

I’m waiting for tmtg+. And I’m waiting for t+1 settlements to bring light to some shadiness.

How much of the loss was one time expense Vs ongoing?

Last edited:
Advertisement
How much of the loss was our time expense Vs ongoing?
Not sure your question. But here is a cute little table they wrote about in their filing.

Link to earnings report

Very little of that loss is rolling into next financials. But let’s focus on the bigger number.

Attachments

• IMG_6955.jpeg
    IMG_6955.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 0
10:00 AMUSDExisting Home Sales (MoM)(Apr) 4.14M-0.404.21M4.22M
10:00 AMUSDExisting Home Sales Change (MoM)(Apr) -1.9% ---3.7%
Existing home sales down. Could be seen as good news in regards to interest rates.

Advertisement
To buy tomorrow or wait for split to buy nvidia?

Tesla and Apple it paid to buy immediately.. google I got burned on as it skyrocketed and then fell a week later

Advertisement
8:30 AMUSDDurable Goods Orders(Apr) 0.7% 0.77-0.8% 0.8%
8:30 AMUSDDurable Goods Orders ex Defense(Apr) 0% --1.2%
8:30 AMUSDDurable Goods Orders ex Transportation(Apr) 0.4% 0.890.1% 0%
8:30 AMUSDNondefense Capital Goods Orders ex Aircraft(Apr) 0.3% 0.740.1% -0.1%
Durable goods orders stronger than expected

Advertisement
Back