Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
8:30 AMUSDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (MoM)(Mar)0.3% 0.000.3%0.3%
8:30 AMUSDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (YoY)(Mar) TRADE NOW2.8% 4.082.6%2.8%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (MoM)(Mar)0.3% 0.000.3%0.3%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (YoY)(Mar) TRADE NOW2.7% 1.252.6%2.5%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Income (MoM)(Mar)0.5% 0.000.5%0.3%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Spending(Mar) TRADE NOW0.8% 1.200.6%0.8%
Personal income up
Consumption and spending higher than expected but not up from last reported.
Not too bad..we are in a holding pattern. No stagflation but a cooling of the economy.
All growth in GDP is coming from the government spending, job growth coming from the government. Higher rates, will continue to hurt consumer spending.

Advertisement
The hard core posters in this thread should meet up at a tailgate just to say hi. If we all go to the games.

Advertisement
Mario has to make me a believer first. He can recruit but can he win at Miami like he did at Oregon? Can Miami get out of the acc?
Yeah I got fooled year 1 with season tickets. might have watched them win 1 home game. Definitely spending the money on kickass bbqs at home instead.
Last year I had a 4 month old when the season started so didn’t go to many games.

Last edited:
Spending a million on a house now to keep for 10-15 years or wait another 8 months and see what happens.. I’m in no rush just found a house I don’t have to fix and put an offer in.

this is what I try to do but fail to do… I sold beginning of COVID thinking things would tank.. did the opposite.. been on the sidelines since and put an offer on a 2020 build on an acre/hits 80% of the needs for 1m… only reason I’m interested is I can assume his 2.9% mortgage with over 500k remaining. If I had to take a mortgage at current rates I wouldn’t bother…

I think you and @90scane are talking apples and oranges. He is referring to investment real estate, not a personal home.

Besides jobs, the big boys reporting this week that can affect the mkt.

Monday: Domino's Pizza (DPZ) , chip maker Onsemi (ON) , NXP Semiconductor (NXPI) , drilling rig operator Transocean (RIG) .

Tuesday: Pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly (LLY) , Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) , truck builder Paccar (PCAR) and gaming company Caesars Entertainment (CZR) .

Wednesday: Mastercard (MA) , Qualcomm (QCOM) , Pfizer (PFE) , Marriott (MAR) , Metlife (MET) and DoorDash (DASH) .

Thursday: Apple, drug maker Novo Nordisk (NVO) , oil-and- gas producer ConocoPhillips (COP) and tool-manufacturer Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) .

Friday: Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) and (BRK.A) , chocolate candy maker Hershey (HSY) and real-estate giant CBRE Group (CBRE) .
Good luck boys

Advertisement
Besides jobs, the big boys reporting this week that can affect the mkt.

Monday: Domino's Pizza (DPZ) , chip maker Onsemi (ON) , NXP Semiconductor (NXPI) , drilling rig operator Transocean (RIG) .

Tuesday: Pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly (LLY) , Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) , truck builder Paccar (PCAR) and gaming company Caesars Entertainment (CZR) .

Wednesday: Mastercard (MA) , Qualcomm (QCOM) , Pfizer (PFE) , Marriott (MAR) , Metlife (MET) and DoorDash (DASH) .

Thursday: Apple, drug maker Novo Nordisk (NVO) , oil-and- gas producer ConocoPhillips (COP) and tool-manufacturer Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) .

Friday: Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) and (BRK.A) , chocolate candy maker Hershey (HSY) and real-estate giant CBRE Group (CBRE) .
Good luck boys
Don’t Starbucks and Amazon report this week too?

Advertisement
Updated at 9:31 AM EDT

Apple (AAPL) shares moved firmly higher in early Monday trading after a key Wall Street analyst lifted his price target on the stock ahead of its highly anticipated March quarter earnings later in the week.

AAPL price target to 199.+
Stock Price Target AAPL
High$250.00
Median$200.00
Low$158.00
Average$199.65
Current Price$169.30

Tesla jumps 12% after passing key hurdle to roll out full self-driving in China​

PUBLISHED MON, APR 29 20245:18 AM EDTUPDATED 15 MIN AGO

Advertisement
Back