Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

This market has been sideways for a month. Doesn’t know what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_8181.png
    IMG_8181.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Its only one report BUT, it shouldnt be that much of a surprise, oil has been going up, housing has firmed, and just this month Powell came out and said he needs to see more data to cut, another Governor said they see no cuts this year, and yet another Governor said they saw a possible need to RAISE rates.
Not what the Biden Administration was hoping for.

Advertisement
Have now broken it at 5140. If we end below support, technically that is a bad sign. Lets see the close.
Let the mkt. chew on it awhile. My guess, 5500+ eoy.
BTW…Jamie Dimon calling for end of world….lol

Let the mkt. chew on it awhile. My guess, 5500+ eoy.
BTW…Jamie Dimon calling for end of world….lol

In all fairness, he wrote that he is preparing for a world where rates are as low as 2% and as high as 8%. What got all of the attention was the 8% part of the quote.

Advertisement
Or…you guys could STFU and hold tight. A plunging economy means rates cuts are coming. A booming economy means rate hikes are coming. I am predicting a stock market that slightly outperforms bonds as a result.

Tomorrow will be interesting. We get to see PPI numbers ‘which measures the average changes in prices in primary markets of the US by producers of commodities in all states of processing. Changes in the PPI are widely followed as an indicator of commodity inflation’. We get to see the numbers with and without food and energy.

In all fairness, he wrote that he is preparing for a world where rates are as low as 2% and as high as 8%. What got all of the attention was the 8% part of the quote.
Jamie goin bombastic because he wants to keep them tax cuts in place. I guess I can’t blame him, but to me, it's so obvious. I’m not a fan of todays banking practices

Advertisement
Advertisement
Higher for longer until something breaks. Something WILL break the longer rates remain high.

What goes up over the next 3-6 months?

Higher for longer until something breaks. Something WILL break the longer rates remain high.

What goes up over the next 3-6 months?

Is that a trick question? The deficit!!!

Weak Demand for $39 Billion Auction Sends 10-Year Treasury Yields Near 4.6%​

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back