Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Speaking of AB InBev, last I looked was way up again
It's almost like the stock market is very reactionary.

The only way AB InBev suffers if the boycott isn't temporary. All I know is I went to pick up Yuengling on Monday and Publix was out. Plenty of Bud Light, Ultra, and Busch in the cooler and several end caps. They had restocked on Tuesday, but only two cases left.

It's almost like the stock market is very reactionary.

The only way AB InBev suffers if the boycott isn't temporary. All I know is I went to pick up Yuengling on Monday and Publix was out. Plenty of Bud Light, Ultra, and Busch in the cooler and several end caps. They had restocked on Tuesday, but only two cases left.

FL has Yuengling now?? Very nice!!

Advertisement
If you're getting a mortgage, you might want to do it before May 1st. You're going to start getting penalized for a big down payment and good credit.

August 1 is another date to watch. They will add fees for higher DTI

Last edited:
If you're getting a mortgage, you might want to do it before May 1st. You're going to start getting penalized for a big down payment and good credit.

This has to be an Onion article... right?

Advertisement

2001 all over again. It was more motivation for me to pay it down sooner.

Advertisement
Ok, so if you have a lot of debt from a bull**** degree, Brandon will forgive it.

If you have bad credit, Brandon will make it artificially cheaper for you to borrow even though that doesnt make sense.

And if you have good credit, Brandon will penalize you, because you know, you dont need the government handouts, even though that doesnt make sense.

Does that summarize it?!?

p.s. Another housing crisis will be on the horizon

Advertisement
I hope to move in 4-5 years. I just need rates to go down, the market to go up, and stupid **** like this to go away.
If rates go down the house prices go up. At the end of the day, it’s a push.

Advertisement
Back