Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
07:30USDConsumer Price Index (YoY)(Aug)--8.1%8.5%

Expectations are for 8.1% from last months 8.5%
8:30 EST

Last edited:
Advertisement
So. Another .75% increase??

That was already in the cards, today's number raises the possibility of future hikes being higher than expected. My concern is if with oil being down sharply, housing, cars, etc. also being down, Europe is in a recession, the $ is too strong, China is on partial lockdown, etc., that the number is still above 8%.

I would be cautious. I don't have a crystal ball but been investing for 50 years and I think the market is about to slide much deeper.

Advertisement
I think this was a overreaction and if we slide some more it’s a buying opportunity.

Advertisement
David tends to be overly bearish, but this is from a few weeks ago. Warning: Watch with a stiff drink

Advertisement
David tends to be overly bearish, but this is from a few weeks ago. Warning: Watch with a stiff drink

The mkt will follow the CPI. If we see progress we’ll go up, if it stays stubbornly high the mkt. will drop.
Also keep in mind earnings and job numbers.

Another Wildcat drill success. This is a new field discovery (expect several offsets)....Still waiting on the plant to be finished and deliver.

Digital layout of plant

Pics of a few of the plant modules at their respective assembly locations if you scroll right on the photos

Hydrogen "Partnership" TIFWIW.

Government initiatives in the recently passed CHIPS act to recycle and conserve helium in response to supply concerns. (Hit control F on document and search for the word helium)

Some DME updates, and no the plant isn't finished yet.

DME reissued and closed the PP yesterday.

DME won their case on well 3.

DME bought land for to lay down an additional processing plant.

DME prepping the land for plant #1 arrival

Some additional pictures of plant modules in the MFG facility.

Article highlighting some potential additional revenue streams for DME regarding Hydrogen and Ammonia production. Touches on massive government incentives regarding clean hydrogen production.

Talking heads saying that Tuesday’s crash was accelerated by option buying

Unbelievable…retail sales up..[could be because prices are up].
Jobless claims down..all the talk of layoffs are not showing up

Advertisement
Back