Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Are you a passive investor or are you looking to get rich quick? If it's the latter, I'll just give some advice and say don't gamble. That's what it would essentially be. Go throw down 5k on a blackjack game right after the dealer shows 21 and it would be way hella entertaining.
Until the next hand where the dealer has another ace up:( Then the nuts drop and you wonder wtf just happened?

Getting the insurance or nah? :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jobless claims drops, by 2000
Philly Fed manufacturing up 6.3. Expectations were negative .5
Excellent numbers.
Someone on CNBC referred to this market as "Bumper Bowling." Pretty good analogy of strong economic forces solidifying the bottom and the Fed solidifying the top. DJIA is just above the halfway point between 29K and 36K.

New meme stock is MNMB. The guy that drove up BBBY just took an activist holding along with his father who is a Dackta.
I bought the stock last year when it went from $5.00 to $3.00. They use Hallucinogens to treat mental patients.
That’s why I bought it…lol
Maybe I’ll make my money back. Very risky doe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I may have mentioned this a few times already, but you dont fight the Fed, especially if they are raising aggressively. Now when they slow down, maybe as soon as next month.....

Bear Case : Double Top on the daily chart, RSI overbought, price has doubled in 4 months. 4th Highest P/E in the market @ 813. I just think it's due for a nice haircut considering market conditions.

Bull Case : That double top could be viewed as a Cup and Handle. Actually a company i really like, just not at this price. Recently inked a distribution deal w/pepsi. Leader in sales for "healthy" energy drinks. Bright future, and it taste good.

Advertisement
Back