Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Looks to be the beginning
D6AB7B8E-B408-4A9C-A5AE-11390F4E4535.gif

Advertisement
Yesterday around 3:20 MULN was featured on Fox Business Network by an investor for a one minute quick discussion about their battery tech. Guy said he believes MULN has the longest range battery in the EV sector and is bullish on the company right now.

MULN just looks like a lost cause right now. $1 was holding as decent support for a while, but not anymore.

Any additional thoughts?

Senate passes the chip bill. A rare bipartisan win that will add jobs a strengthen security in the years to come.
$79 billion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Microsoft and google with misses. Not that I would even think of selling these companies, but decent place to maybe add more Microsoft.

Not financial advice. Lol

Advertisement
MULN just looks like a lost cause right now. $1 was holding as decent support for a while, but not anymore.

Any additional thoughts?
Yeah the meeting today was less than optimal for impatient people looking for the F500 news.

They did mention some interesting ideas like facial rec tech on the cars and a new turn key facility they are looking to purchase.

But again just plans. Long term speculative me is still gonna hold at this point.

They did mention during q and a that withing the first half of August the F500 should be good to go since they have already delivered modded test vans.

Strong durable good #’s. Durable goods are purchases of products that last long term…

USDDurable Goods Orders(Jun) 1.9% --0.4% 0.8%
Also durable goods ex- defense and transportation were up “bigly”

Last edited:
Advertisement
I sense another Bear Market bounce happening right now.

When does the .75 go into effect?

What’s actually causing inflation? Increase in rate won’t affect supply chain or oil prices. That’s policy.

Advertisement
Back