Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

This would be considered their first "miss" on helium but they believe it's part of 10 square mile hydrogen field which will prove up with more digs. They said it's the first "green hydrogen" field in north America meaning it's free of hydrocarbons and sulfur which is corrosive. That being said expect this well to stay capped for a few years. Green hydrogen is still in an infancy of use and they would need to prove up the rest of the field and have enough capex to start another operation. As the book grows though this certainly makes them more attractive as an acquisition to a company like Linde down the road.
Didn't hurt the print today, that's for sure.

Advertisement
This would be considered their first "miss" on helium but they believe it's part of 10 square mile hydrogen field which will prove up with more digs. They said it's the first "green hydrogen" field in north America meaning it's free of hydrocarbons and sulfur which is corrosive. That being said expect this well to stay capped for a few years. Green hydrogen is still in an infancy of use and they would need to prove up the rest of the field and have enough capex to start another operation. As the book grows though this certainly makes them more attractive as an acquisition to a company like Linde down the road.

Welp. I jumped the gun here. The hole also has helium. They just wanted to make separate announcements for the hydrogen field and helium find i guess.

I assume we'll see preliminary results on # 7 in 2 weeks and final flow/% testing results on the 3 wells in 4-6 weeks.

CHEERS BOYS!

Welp. I jumped the gun here. The hole also has helium. They just wanted to make separate announcements for the hydrogen field and helium find i guess.

I assume we'll see preliminary results on # 7 in 2 weeks and final flow/% testing results on the 3 wells in 4-6 weeks.

CHEERS BOYS!

I am a fan of hearing good news - especially in times like this. Cheers to YOU, sir.

Advertisement
Also just took a solid, and very speculative position in $MAGIC (crypto) at $3.03

They should give you 10k free coins just for figuring out how to buy it.

Advertisement
Couple helium market updates.

BLM outage continues, several plant managers resigning. That's 20% of US supply offline. Spot prices are 4x from last year. Who knows at this point if anyone will buy russian production in the coming years.....that's if they can fix the plant that exploded last month.

We could be looking at a historical price squeeze here . Being a domestic supplier is a premium.

Advertisement
Wgmi

BAAF480B-BB6A-4A06-9F8B-F88DA3AA27E7.jpeg

Advertisement
VFF lost what was a lottery for 10 companies to get grow rights in Holland. It should have been based on merit, and wasn't. So they said, no worries and bought one of the companies that won the lottery. Sow now they are officially in Europe. Big deal IMO.

Also obvi they announced first shipment of THC to australia to their partner Altum. Good stuff.

VFF is barely trading above book value at this point. Just saying. I am long and I am bullish as ever.

This is big VFF news.

CNBC….

U.S. oil price surges 11% to $106 a barrel, a 7-year high prompted by Russia's assault on Ukraine.​

Big deal?

Advertisement
Back